Hey new member here - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hi my name is Cris Thomas, and i am a new members love to get to know people, from all over the world kiss kiss

Posted

Nice to meet you and welcome.

Brian_Moran
Posted

hi.welcome nice to have new friends

Renz_Lee
Posted

welcome! ^^

Posted

Thank you all

Tony_Peasley
Posted

Welcome!!

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Hi Cris! How is life is Norway?

Posted

Hello their Life is good here, but miss someone to cuddle with ;-) it's dark and cold, but no snow here yet ;-) How's you're life?

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Hi Cris,

It's Connecticut, the definition of boring. I cuddle with my cat, Yverose. She is very warm and cuddly being a Maine Coon cat, which are large and muscular with a sweet nature. It is grey, freezing cold, with freezing rain falling on to the snow pack and glistening like cake icing. My life is difficult, at times, it is difficult being poor in America where the wealthy and the government could care less about the people of this country.

Posted

Awww sounds lovely, wish i had some one to cuddle with.... Living alone so it sucks...... I know the feeling, it's like everyone needed to have lots of money ;-) But the rich families does not know to be a family, and don't know real friends ;-) But i do hope you will have it better soon Hugs from Norway

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I love my cat, but we also, right now, live with my cousin, and her two cats. The struggle continues and hugs from new England!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Cris and welcome to the group and the site..If you need help on the site you can message me..If you have other things to talk about do what you already did just start a discussion and I know that there are many guys on here that will try to help..Have fun on the site and I know you will meet lots of friends on here from all parts of the world...

Posted

I see Tristram But hopefully things will be better for you Hugs ...... Thanks! Michael! Yeah many wonderful people here And interesting people from all the worlds ;-) i know i will have lots of fun here chatting with you all

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Hi Cris :-) Huge welcome from me & every one in the UK - especially the Yorkshire part - where I'm from !!
Hope you find what you look for - make a load if new friends - & a great time all the time !! If you think I can help - please, no shyness, just ask :-)

The weather is very bad for us too just now! Bad storms, wind & rain!!
I am also a cat love - well, animal lover really - but I do have two cats also :-)
Take care
Have fun
Marcus xx

Jeff_Gerold
Posted

hi cris welcome to the site

Tiggerdean
Posted

Howdy Chris. Happy New Years

Posted

Hey Jeff and Marquese Thanks
Hey Tom, happy new years to you too

Posted

Hey Marcus, awwwww thanks

gstanescu84
Posted

A huge welcome from the Leprachaun country. Hope ur keeping well Cris.

Karl_Haines
Posted

Hey and welcome to the site hope you had a good xmas and new year

Posted

Thanks, Christmas was okey, but would be better to have a guy i could cuddle with ;-) Hope you had a great time :-*

Posted

Hi Gray and thank you

Keith_Imeson
Posted

hi Cris welcome to the site I,m sure you find it quite enjoyable lots of good people to talk to and flirt with