WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON SKYPE SEX - Love and Romance

Posted

Hmm..... let's hear some of your thoughts first!!!! Then, I will..... talk about me....

Posted

I think it depends, I've done it :P then there are times where I'm thinking.....ok, why did I do that? But in all honesty, I'd probably do it again. haha

Posted

hmmm I dont know Tiffany, Ive never done it....wanna?? lol hehehehehe!

Posted

i think it all depends on who the person is

Posted

Yeah it depends on the person, but I've done it a few times on meebo not skype- same thing, and I can honestly say it's great fun, fun for sex when you want / feel you need itr but no-one is there to help give you a helping hand or anyother form............

Posted

Tiffany, Kahlan, Tina, Margarita and Kate... all of you guys and girls are beautiful... and I just wanna say... I smell love in the air.... or maybe thats just skype.... Fudge....lol....

Posted

Never have. I have have skyped and had convo, but not sex

Posted

skype is... video or chat or audio? **technical retard** (which means i have no clue what you're talking about but curious LOL)

Posted

I have never had virtual sex on skype. I would rather have the real thing. One on one sex in real time. Aint nothing like the real thing baby!

Posted

I'm with Sharon - i"m a **technical retard** as well. But now you got me curious........

Posted

Skype sex is when two or more people get on Skype and "live video chat". U should try it, It's a whole lot of fun...... Ok! ladies, u just learned something abt me.... Hmmm..................

Posted

OMG... now that is something i've never tried LOL

Posted

Ladies! Think about it.... It's the safest way to have sex (so to speak) with out catching anything.... Sharon, it's whole nether world out here that I didn't know about until recently.... Trust me, it's loads of fuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn.....

Posted

Camera puts 20 pounds on you...no way dude lolz

Posted

yes it does but r u really looking at the fat? Lol!

Posted

Skype and other video call are fun, play, do whatever and safe, it's a great activity - form of fun and yes, safe ;-P

Posted

Well I'm yet to try cyber myself....... any tips?

Posted

Kristen, what's ur definition of Cyber Sex?

Posted

I have done like chatty sexual conversation however not camera stuff. I wont do camera stuff. Im too self concious with myself...

Posted

R u kidding me, I'm the queen of self-conciousness.... Believe it or not I have never liked my body, well maybe I like my titts...(I love to show them off & they're definitely real).... Tease Tease Tease.....
(.)(.)