gstanescu84

HOmophobia - what a disease - Gay Guys! <3

gstanescu84
Posted

HOmophobia is a poisons disease. Sure I nearly took me own life over it. Trying to get back with the people who are homobpobic(dat weird???)One of em showed his cock. Possibly 3 reasons.

1)He could have thought I was gay(I hadn't come out then) when he showed it to me

2)Made a mistake

3)Or else just being an ass.

I made up an excuse dat Norton woud block the image(Obv they can't block such an inage if its on a memory card. Norton can only block online content that is deemed parental wrong.

THe reason I brign it up oonly now(Ive been on Gays.com for as long as I can remember), is I've been batltling with Depression for the past several yrs(got worse over the course of the past 6 montsh - since my bday last yr.

Posted

Some people just use Homophobia as a reason to pick on others. Sorry to hear you feel depressed Georgian. Always happy to talk if you want.

Posted

georgiana

i think most of these problems are yours... sorry.. just being honest

I and we can be of help when and if you need it

but why try to make friends of of homo-fobic old friends?

go out and meet now guys ... that you like and like you.

talk if ya want... jerry

gstanescu84
Posted

Aww thanks u guys. Much appreciated Daniel.

AS regards trying to get back with them Jerry, I don't know why I would want such people. I have many friends who are gay and our very happy with em. But at the same time, my depression is all about being wanted. My Birth family ditched me, And it looks like my Adopted family ditched me. I try my hardest to keep all involved.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

you have to like and love your self and not worry about the little things in life and just enjoy the good times and forget the bad.as you get older you just don,t worry so much about little things

gstanescu84
Posted

Thats the thing Keith. The HOmophobes gave me a great time. Great memories, ....

Keith_Imeson
Posted

that's my problem to I fall in love with straight guys and can only go so far with them then they get scared but I,m still friends with them. I should be depress but I just shrug it off as another life moment in time

gstanescu84
Posted

hmmm interesting advice Keith. Something to ponder.