Michael_Wolfe

Happy New Year - Gay Guys! <3

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year..May the new year bring you joy love and peace...I have been on the site for many years now and meet lot's of good friends here and I love you all and pray that your New Year will be the best for you all..

Gregory_Bell_65195
Posted

Thank you and goodbye unluck 2013 and more peace and joy in 2014,

Posted

Happy new year!!

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Happy New Year every one I hope 2014 is better than this year. I hope you are blessed this coming year.

Alfawolf

Posted

Happy New year to everyone in the site. WIll watch the ball drop, and maybe drop mine too! lol

Jim_Bond
Posted

Thanks, Michael, and you can add a HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thanks mike, my new years is starting to be real good. at 9 am this morning, i just bought a new house and i started to move in right away and i have maybe 2 more days of moveing now

Eric_Muñoz_Doering
Posted

to all of you i wish you a very happy new year, full of great things

Eric_Muñoz_Doering
Posted

i wish you all a very happy new year full of great things

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thats great Homer and to everyone else tell us what you did New Years Eve..

I stay at home and watch the ball drop from N.Y. with my husband...Had some wine and cheese...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I stayed at home and watched movies with my wife

Alfawolf

Posted

Friday, Jan 3rd, 14, 20:00 Hrs. M.S.T. Hi Group, One of the Nicest Things I Saw!. Was the" Bomb Shell" that Got Dropped in Utah. Seems the Mormon Church Played an ACTIVE PART in Proposition Height in California. Also Discreatly Forced a LOT of People to Help Finance that Height Campagne. That Judge's Ruling in Salt Lake That Let Gays get Marriage Licenses is SWEAT REVENGE' as I See It. Great Christmas/New Years - 2014 Gift in My Book. Lets Hope Our Gay Associates In Utah WIN and Win Big in 14 We Owe Them That Much. Not Amcn but We HAVE Marriage Equality in Canada so it Counts Just the same. Good Luck in 14. Tnx., Operator.