CAN U TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LUST & LOVE??? - Love and Romance

Posted

Where its love or lust I guess it will have to do for the moment that it happens.....

Posted

Where its love or lust I guess it will have to do for the moment that it happens.....

Posted

My honest opinion is that people tend to jump to the conclusion that they are in love the second they feel the mushy gushy "love-ish" feeling you get when you first meet someone. I think a lot of people jump the gun on "I love you" when they dont really know someone yet. Sure, you may know them verbally or from skype or phone convo, but do you see how they carry themselves,how they are with other people, how they treat the waitress or waiter in a restaurant. How much they give to a homeless person on the side of the interstate ramp? My point being there is so much more to learn about someone than just phone, internet and camera. You have to get to know someone on all levels in order for a healthy love to happen.

**Webster dictionary definition of Lust: intense or unbridled sexual desire

**Webster Dictionary definition of Love: strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties

Those are the real differences. Kinship or personal ties are to me, getting to know someone on a VERY VERY deep level.

Just my take on it babydoll....