Payton_Rus

Just trying this out... - Gay Guys! <3

Payton_Rus
Posted

I'm new to the site and just trying out everything. Including starting a discussion. XD

Paul_Beckmann_63652
Posted

Welcome Payton. I hope you have a real good experience here! We're all friaends and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Paul_Beckmann_63652
Posted

Sorry, was supposed to be "friends" lol.

Gregory_Bell_65195
Posted

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Payton_Rus
Posted

Everyone seems so nice here. It's like a big warm blanket.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Welcome to Gays Hope you like it here.

Alfawolf

Payton_Rus
Posted

I do.

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Hi - Payton :-) Yes, were all good friends here - happy to help & keep each other happy ;-) join a few groups - have a look around, soon get used to it!
Have fun

gstanescu84
Posted

Love dat analogy Payton. LIke a warm blanket. SO that means when I go to sleep, I have you guys on top of me. So sweet of you.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Payton and welcome to the site and the group...Like everyone has said we all hope that you feel welcome here and if you need help just ask you will fine that we are all here to help..If you have other question about the site feel free to message me and I will help in any way I can..That's what I am here for..You can also check out the live chat rooms too..and you can do like Marcus said look around in the group section and see what you might like to join in the discussion..Have fun on the site and sorry that I didn't get to send you a meet and greet letter..

Have fun on the site
Mike
Meet and Greet team
Group Owner..

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

welcome to the site and to the group Payton