hotshot70

TIme of the Doctor - Gay fans of Doctor Who

Posted

The final Matt Smith show is on Christmas Day. Are you sad to see Matt go? I am. Peter Capaldi is the same age William Hartnell was when he started the role! So, he ties as the OLDEST actor to portray the Doctor. Matt Smith was the youngest. I hope the new Doctor doesn't need a walker! lol

Phil_Lex_Archer
Posted

Not to be antagonistic, but you shouldn't be so dismissive of Capaldi's choice of being the next incarnation, many have tired of the young gun type Doctor with all the silly romantic get ya leg over scenarios, its time for a more Pertwee/Tom Baker like perosna and I for one cant wait to have more serious adventuring with an older lead man, walker not withstanding.

If your a dedicated fan as you make yourself out to be, embrace Capaldi cos without him WHO would die a death of repetitiveness.

Posted

come on. That comment was TOTALLY a JOKE! I have no issues with him. Just that I will miss Matt Smith's portrayal (as I missed Tennants) I made the comment in jest. Please don't turn into another guy like the one I had booted from this group! lol (relax, I'm not booting anyone. I just have a weird humor)

Phil_Lex_Archer
Posted

As its Christmas day I will retract that rant and take it as read, your weird sense of humour :P Enjoy the episode and look forward tour thoughts.

Posted

I loved the entire episode & got quite tearful as we said goodbye to Matt Smith, I will look forward to Peter Capaldi & see how this one pans out!
I thought the make-up on Matt was rather good, showing him ageing, a thing unheard of for the Dr. but then this was the last one, wasn't it, supposedly? A clever twist by the writers to ensure the future of The Dr. by allowing Galifray Counsel to give the gift of another regeneration as a thankyou for saving same - such a clever twist. !!