Chud

Drop Dead - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Two words I have never used.
Two words that have never been said to me.
Until now...

I have been told to go drop dead but someone I once considered a very close friend.
The reason why that happened was down to an argument but I just want to register how much it hurt.
I don't know if it's the person who said it or the fact that it was actually said.
I'm feeling so low right now that I could just get a rope and hang myself, it's really effected me, but dw guys I'm not going to.
I feel sick, right down to my core, I never knew how hardly words could hit you until today.

In other news another friend has been stabbed by his mother

Posted

Sorry to hear that your friends mother stabbed him. Wonder what he done. I have had and still have friends like the one that has made you feel low, in fact been low since Sunday due to two of them.

The most important thing is to try and stay hopeful no matter what. There is still tons of people out there that want to see you save and happy.

David_Cloud
Posted

Does rather show that the old saying is NOT always right ..... 'sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me'. There are some words that cut deep and I can imagine Drop Dead having that effect. It leaves no wiggle room, no way out, no alternative meaning.

Richard, I want you safe and happy too, just like Daniel said. x

Robert_Beck
Posted

Words are painful, but actions are healing. Looking at the actions here, you are loved and will heal with friends help.
Take care and remember you have lots of love from friends you don't even know.

Love ya
Robert

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Hi Richard :-)
I'd like to repeat what Daniel & David say..... Keep yourself strong!!!!
What did impress me - honest - is a profile pic of a guy that says "Hey, I'm nobodies fool" & description of getting what you need, Totally agree !
Suppose what I'm trying to say is, yes, life hurts at times, we all have our share (I'm having mine too) keep yourself motivated & fight for yourself. Think I can help, please ask :-)
Take care - Marcus

Posted

From my own previous experience, I can thoroughly empathize and sympathize with you. Words can be far more painful and longer lasting than anything physical. That is why I am practically a shut-in myself to this very day. However, all of the above comments couldn't be truer. But, yes, it is easier said than done. Just remember, go at your own pace. And only you know what you can handle and when you can handle it. In the meantime, if you ever need anyone to "unload" upon, I am available; please don't hesitate to contact me.

Marvin_Montgomery
Posted

Stay strong Richard. Anyone who say those things is not a true friend but just a pretender. WE all support you here and if you need to talk about your feelings write more on this discussion or contact those who have participated. I'm sure they all will be willing to help you.

Posted

Thanks guys, basically I haven't heard from him at all today, but I've had a serious think about everything just incase he does apologise and seek forgiveness.
This is now the third time we've fallen out because he mis-reads signals, I feel as if he's too immature to take responsibility and realise that it isn't my problem, it's his, he doesn't seem as if he's use to rejection.
I've decided that I won't forgive him, I've done that twice already and three times is pushing it, he's had two chances and he's thrown them both away, his harsh words really hurt me and for that I can't forgive and forget.
My mother used to tell me 'Stick and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me' - that is WRONG - it should say 'Stick and stones may break my bones, but chose the right words and you'll break my soul' - that is TRUE because it's happened to me, I'm still really shaken up by two simple words and I don't know why, but it will take me a while until I can smile again.
It just makes me think, if I did die shortly after he said that, how would he feel?