Fancying someone who you've got no chance with, - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

There's this cute guy I like,he works in topman and whenever I go in there he always gives me a cute smile and I keep hoping that he'll serve so I could initiate conversation with him and uh get to know him over a coffee.i was thinking maybe I could write a message and my number on a bit of paper and give it to him when he serves me but i'm worried about how he'll react and he's probably outta my league anyway. I tend to have this habit of getting emotionally attached to cute guys who I don't know and I am sometimes too nervous and shy to approach them and initiate conversation with them.when i was at college there was 5 guys who I was interested in and I know I could only have one of them but I really didn't know who to choose but there was this one guy who I took a real fancy too and but I never asked him what his name was and I haven't see him for ages and I really miss him he is ever so cute and adorable I probably wont see him again. i'd be ever so grateful and appreciate if anyone could give me some tips on how to get a bf XXX

adamwright1989
Posted

Hi Thomas. I am not a relationship expert btw However, when you next see this person just talk to him, even quickly, see if he is interested. It can either go two ways. 1 - the best thing in your world happens, or 2 - it does not work out and you never have to see that person again. I would also go on some dating sites, a free one and a paid one. One last thing, go to social occasions with friends/family and you may find someone.

I know its easier to say this than do it Thomas, and I know how you feel. Hope it all goes well and keep us informed. Adam XX

Dave_Mack
Posted

You could ASK whomever seats you what section or tables the guy has and then ask to be in his section. Many times customers LIKE certain wait staff so it's not all that uncommon especially here in the US. Just be casual about it. Then when he does come to the table to take your order make small talk with him... as we say 'feel him out' and see if MAYBE there is any interest on his part. Be carful as he could be strate. Then if he seem amenable when you leave give him your name (first name ONLY) and a cell (you call it mobile) # and then just wait. IF he calls then you may have something. If he doesn't just forget him. That's my best advice. And remember you may not be the FIRST person to try to hit on him so don't be surprised if he doesn't bite at your offering. Few wait staff do.
Another suggestion is try and find out what time he gets off work and be there when he clocks out. Worst he can do is tell you to get lost that he is not interested.

Good Luck.

Posted

Adam is right Thomas the worst that could happen is he could say no. Even if that's the case its all experience and doesn't mean that you and him cant be friends.

There is no real harm in just walking up to him and asking if he wants to get a drink or something to eat. Either way there are a ton of people that can support you when you need it on here.

Posted

Hi Thomas! 'Just wanted you to know that you are not alone. I have been the same way all of my life!! William

Posted

I've felt that way too. When I was in high school, there was a guy in my classes I was so wanting to do. Too bad he was straight. He kinda looked like Tom Cruise from "Top Gun" days. We had same gym class and I made it a point to change in a place where I could get a peek. lol

Posted

thomas.. but the other way around... i am the older guy.. and wanted to meet a younger guy... all i can tell you is... i just went up to him and told him he was cute, hot, sexy, and i would love to get to know him. we chatted for a few minutes, i gave him my card with email and phone numbers... never thinking he would call me. long story short, he called we had lunch, that was all. but we got along, he move from here to los angeles, we kept in touch on line,, we met again in LA and spent two wonderful days and nights together. he just left my house yesterday after spending a week with me. No details, but i am still recovering. so just take a chance... say hello, hi, your cute, want to meet for a coffee.. etc... jerry

Posted

Ask him to join you for a drink after he gets off work--the worst thing he can do is reject you and that would be his loss!

Posted

Thomas, I know how you feel, I'm very similar. I particularly like younger guys too and there is one cutie that I've fallen for. The whole thing is stupid, he's about half my age and I didn't know if he would be interested in me or not. I wrote to him, told him exactly how I felt (without laying it on) and he responded positively. We are getting along like two peas in a pod, don't quite know where it's going yet but it sure is nice.

Don't be afraid, say something to him. It could go nowhere but then again your words might just be the ones that he's longing to hear.

Gently, gently, catchee monkey. (or in this case someone who lights your fire)
Give it a go, nothing will happen until you make a move.

Good luck!

Posted

Jerry, so happy for you

Posted

Thankyou everyone for all your tips.it means a lot x

Keith_Imeson
Posted

Thomas as cute as you are you think the boys would be all over you.