Drew_Jones_65352

Hi, fellow Christians! - The Gay Christian Network

Drew_Jones_65352
Posted

I'm joining this group, willing to impart any knowledge that I can offer. I'm part of a non denominational church and I have been teaching God's Word for a few years. However, I'm not intolerant of other beliefs as I use principles from many different paths. God bless you all, and let that Christ in you shine through!

John_Grant_61544
Posted

wat is this non denominational church with KNOWLEDGE? yesterday Jesus asked me if I like his early disciples is ready for failure. many messengers mistakenly think they are the message.

Drew_Jones_65352
Posted

Hey I'm not the message, just a simple messenger. I am part of The Way International., which is a non denominational group. www.theway.org is their website. However, I may not agree totally with everything you will find there. But I do believe there's a lot of "lost knowledge". Such as: how to speak in tongues, prophesy, receive revelation, perform miracles, raise people from the dead, etc. I'm not preaching anything new. I'm simply heralding that there is perhaps more to Christianity than what is preached in the mainstream Judeo Christian world.

Liam_Martin-Lane
Posted

Welcome to the group Drew! God bless you

Drew_Jones_65352
Posted

God bless you also, Liam!

Chris_Tian_64961
Posted

Hi Liam, My name isi Christian, nice to meet you!

Chris_Tian_64961
Posted

Wow, Liam, I just read your church's stand regarding homosexuality, do you agree with it?

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hello Drew and welcome to the site and the group..I am group owner here and you can discuss anything you like too..I have been working hard myself this last year to get ordained so I welcome all discussion...

Hello Liam and Chris also welcome to the site and the group...

Liam_Martin-Lane
Posted

Hi Chris, and is this Hillsong Church you're talking about? If so, where did you find the document?

Chris_Tian_64961
Posted

Liam I apologize, I wrote your name but my question was directed at Drew, regarding his church's ( www.theway.org) stand about homosexuality. I am sorry for the confusion. Anyway, nice to meet you too Liam.

Chris_Tian_64961
Posted

Hi Drew, I am Chris, a fellow new member of the group. I read your church's stand ( www.theway.org) regarding homosexuality; they cite every single bible verse on which homophobic bibliolatry has been built upon and I wonder, as a teacher of God's word do you agree with them?

Liam_Martin-Lane
Posted

Aha ok Chris, not a problem, great to meet you too!