Sebastian_Køltzen_Johansen

Who is it so hard to find a Boyfriend? - Gay Guys! <3

Sebastian_Køltzen_Johansen
Posted

Well everybody. I'm a Guy of a age of 16, and Well im just asking who is it så hard to find a Boyfriend? :-)

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Sebastian take the time to enjoy life..You are 16 you have alot of time before you need or want a boyfriend..If you need someone to talk to I am here to help you..I welcome you to the site and the group..You can send friends request and I will be your friend and helper on the site..

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Welcome to the group Sabastian, your 16, and you want a boy friend. thats good and all but do me a favor sweety. please take your time to meet other guys. once you meet the right guy, you will know. it will hit you like a ton of bricks. you will fall over heals and ever time you see the guy of your dreams, you would just stare at him and smile. it almost like something takes over your heart and feelings and when you go to speak to the guy, all that comes out of your mouth is a squeaky hi i i i i. after that, you will know that he is the right one for you. just take a deep breath and relax. then go up to the guy and start talking to him.

Drew_Jones_65352
Posted

I will agree with both comments above, Sebastian. I can't overstate the importance of using your time to figure out who YOU are and what YOU want. Let's just say I jumped into things a little too fast when I was your age and I've paid the consequences for that. Don't worry when the time is right you'll find someone just be patient.

Posted

im agree with the last comments. i think that need your time to meet other guys and try to choose who makes you happy! don't sad about that. everything come to a respective time. so be patient and be happy.

Ali_Khalil
Posted

i.m wheat u /01098908758