Sweetheart - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I wish bad someone to cuddle
With rite now

Posted

Make it two!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

If you live in Va you can come cuddle with me...

Posted

Sadly ga it sucks

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

if you were here, i would cuddle with you sexy stud

Posted

Haha I never thought of my self at that that's sweet

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

you are sweet sexy stud man

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Homer he is closer to me..you better leave my man alone..LOL

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yea but he could do what ever he wanted with me lol

Tony_Leeds_65336
Posted

i love cuddle and i love 2 be love

Tony_Leeds_65336
Posted

i love cuddle

Posted

Well, dudes... leave my guy alone.... he is with me, now... and doesn't need every other guy on here all up on him... Thanks

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Jason there is no one all up on him..we are just having fun...

Posted

I'm sorry for all of this please forgive me I'm begging

Posted

I'm getting
Of of here everybody please everybody please for give me

Brian_Howe
Posted

Ur Cool Brandon, Its Ok

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

jason, we are here to support every one else. we are not trying to get up with him

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I just hate it when we try to have fun in this group and then someone else has to think that we are trying to hit on or pick someone up...I remine everyone this is a social group and site not a pick up place...Brandon I am sorry that you felt that you had to close this discussion because of what someone said..I know you don't know Homer and I but that is what we do we just love to pick and play with the new ones to make there stay here comfortable...and now he has deleted his profile page..I know it was not from what we said it is what someone else said to him...I am real close to deleted that person from this group

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i do not know about the rest of you but i try to break the ice by makeing some on laugh in on this site. that is the easiest way to get some one to open up on here. or at least that is what i had found.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I know Homer we have been on here for a few years now and it works..I just can't understand some others that are on here...

Posted

First, Michael, anyone who does say such things is always going to be taken as a 'pick up' tactic... its not only reasonable to suspect that, it is natural... this is a 'social site' yes... but still for people who identify with their sexuality specifically, and I need not explain how most guys are... yes most.. in most states and countries; horny and up for whatever they can get. Me and Brandon engaged in a relationship that was not open...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Jason, i am sorry if i offended any one by me flirting.

Posted

"Flirting is cheating's ugly cousin..." Quote from Anger Management, lol

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i am sorry but i love to flirt, thats why they say i am the biggest flirt on here sexy stud muffin

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

First I don't watch anger management Second why do you think "Flirting is cheating's ugly cousin..I don't think Homer or I have cheated just because we flirt with people..I know for a fact that because of or flirting with others it has brought them out of there shell..If he is your man then you need to talk to him..I know that we did nothing wrong and I know that I will keep on flirting..I can't talk about Homer because as you see he evens calls you a sexy stud muffin...Thats flirting not cheating...