ARE THERE ANY WOMEN WHO LIKE ANAL SEX WITH ANOTHER WOMAN? - Love and Romance

Posted

I've never tried it myself but, have always been curious...

Posted

i haven't tried it either. Same here...been curious.

Posted

I have tried it only once and it was great! The person I had this kind of sex w/was very experienced and knew exactly what to do ...oh and it was glorious to say the least.Hands were used and gentleness is the key and of course a good lube. I have G-spots I never knew existed!! LOL LOVED IT!!

Posted

mmm love anal!! we have dual penetration strappy that is wonderful. good lube is a must! and clitoral stimulation is a definite!! we have a hitache vibrator! it only works for me if EVERYTHING is being played with! lol

Posted

hhmm...I reckon that's the ONE thing I've nto tried with a woman....does sounds interesting though. *goes off thinking again*

Posted

I've had fingers in my ass (which was a pleasant surprise) my partner at the time surprised me with that one day but, I have NEVER had anything else in there. I don't know you'd have to go really really REALLY slow with me. I'm basically a virgin there. I hope I'll get to try it out someday.... but, really nervous abt it. I guess it would take that special person (who knows what their doing) for me to allow that to happen... in my case anyway... I LOVE my Hitachi Vibrator, best gift I could ever buy myself. Thanks everyone for your input!!!! You guys are awesome... : )

Posted

I'm gonna have to look that one up, sounds fun xD

Charlene_Elizabeth
Posted

I highly recommend it But go slow, and there is a learning curve, so to speak

Posted

tiffany it'd be best to just experiment with it and find out what works for you. and having a partner that listens to you in the bedroom is really important

Posted

Hell, if fingers feel good I can't imagine what a dildo would feel like.... Is it like a virgin having sex for the 1st time? Yikes! All I know is I am VERY CURIOUS : )

Charlene_Elizabeth
Posted

I have only used fingers in the past, but am intrigued by a butt plug that i saw recently

Posted

Butt plugs? Hmm........ the ones with the beads....... solid glass...... vibrating...... hmm...... I have them but, have never used them...... Y I have them? Just in case..... I haven't exactly met anyone "in person" who would like to experiment or I haven't been ready for "it". Gosh! I'm blushing........

Posted

I've experimented with a lot there, cos I'm a curious person :P fingers feel nice, a tongue feels nice, plugs, beads, dildo, even the right 'male member' feels amazing...and now I am blushing :P

Posted

Kahlan, Ok! Call me stupid... "male member?"

Posted

LOL! well Im Bi, so I've also let a man go exploring there. Women are more gentle though :P

Posted

i love being dominated

Posted

Yes Ive done it but only really enjoyed it with one woman. And not any toys. I didn't like toys. Pinky finger is about all I like and even then. I can def live without it, however, I have to say orgasm with a finger there is fucking HUGE. A damn EXPLOSION. So, as long as you are stimulating clit at the same time it can be great. But its not something I would make a regular part of my sex and you have to be careful in that area because of the health problems you can have and will need treated because of anal sex (hemorroids, tearing, *** ect). Safest way to go is with something small and soft (finger is good). Anyway, thats just me though..feel free to disagree

Posted

I agree Tina,I loved it but will only consent to fingers for sure,nothing more and also do have to be careful about bacteria exchange.Have fun ladies but do be careful!

Posted

oh yeah don't they have finger condoms to put over your fingers when your fingering a girl...

safe sex ppl come on :O

Posted

I never even thought about that,very good idea!! Thanks Sophie

Posted

Kahlan, I had a feeling that had something to do with it! You go girl! Best of both worlds... I've been there... Done that... Have a great day! Tiffany

Posted

def Sophie. I too LOVE to be dominated by my man, but, I like to do most of the dominating over a woman. Weird...but it's sooooo good. and LOL@ Tiff

Posted

Sophie, yes they make finger condoms for your fingers. Only thing I worry abt with those is... them falling off & getting lost in the shuffle, lmfao! I don't have a clue on how they're used or what they even look like... Just felt like laughing.... Again....
Kahlan & Sophie, I will soon have my time in the bedroom where I will too be totally dominated in the bedroom & boyyyyyyy am I looking forward to it... Yipeeee!!!!!!! : )