Tach_Chew_We

Poor guy - JUST FOR FUN

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

Jim_Bond
Posted

My Kind of Guy!

Posted

The Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

LOL...too funny

Posted

Several years ago, I went into a house to visit a friend. The house appeared to be empty, so I started to leave. When I was coming out of the front door, I was met by many policemen, They all asked me if I was hurt. My response was No; why do you ask? As it turned out, there was an escaped armed convict hiding in house, The convict gave-up without a fight. And the policemen took him out of the house just after I came out. Needless to say Almighty God was with me.