Paul_Burkinshaw

Hey their guys and girls - Gay Guys! <3

Paul_Burkinshaw
Posted

Hi completely new to the site. Generally looking for new friends, help etc. I live near Scunthorpe uk so local friends would be great since there is no gay community here unless ya wanna travel over an hour.

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Hi Paul :-)

Welcome - nice to meet you !! I'm a Wakefield lad - happy to chat, will check you out & drop a message :-)

Cheers
Marcus. Xx

Posted

Hi Paul! It is nice to have you with us. My name is William, and it is nice to meet you. If you ever have any questions, I will try my best to answer them. In the meantime, if you ever want to just talk, please do not hesitate to let me know, Again, welcome to the site. William

Paul_Burkinshaw
Posted

Thank you for kind replies. Ya never know what to expect online some days.

Rockoustic
Posted

Hi Paul... I would love to travel with you

Brian_Howe
Posted

Hi Paul, Just 2 Say Welcome 2 the Site, u will meet lot's of Genuine Good Friends Here.

Paul_Burkinshaw
Posted

Thank you Robert and brian.

Paul_Burkinshaw
Posted

Hey peeps, I am looking for advise, is there anywhere on this site you recommend asking?

Brian_Howe
Posted

If u Need Advice Paul, Try Contacting Michael Wolfe, He is a Moderator here and will fill u in on any Questions u Need 2 know.

Paul_Burkinshaw
Posted

No not about the site more advise with life kinda thing

Brian_Howe
Posted

Ok Paul, well there is the Chat Rooms, u will meet lots of guys 2 chat with in there, Advice or anything Else

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hi,there Paul,
Welcome my Friend, ..............

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Paul if you need help with life things just start a discussion and ask your question ...I know there are alot as you can see from this discussion that are happy to help..

Paul_Burkinshaw
Posted

Thank you guys