Jony_Star

I Know You've All Missed Me But Here I Am - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Wow...it's been 4 months since I've last checked this profile...unfortunately it has been really busy for since I got a job...refocusing on my life & whatnot...but well you could say I've come back...for how long???...who knows...hopefully for a while...I'll try to check in once in a while from time to time...so well...feel free to tell me what's new around here...& how have you guys been since I've been away...I mean in total I've been gone for like 8 months in total...so a lot must've happened...so feel free to share & let me in on the latest gossip...^_^

Posted

I'm new. I have no gossip.

But I'm mischievous enough to make some up.

Posted

Making up rumors???...well that's never good a thing...lol...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

welcome back sexy jony, how is my lover boy doing? lol i sure did miss you alot babe. i have been buisy my self and in Feb. i am going back to school so i can learn more about planting flowers and alot more.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Jony
I sure did miss you like Homer said..Miss talking with you in group and sure could have use your help in some of the discussion that went on...LOL..boy I miss the old days we everyone talk in group oh and Homer just got back too and miss having him help pick on the new young guys that has come to the site

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yea and i am doing my best to keep the flirting alive lol

Posted

Lol...well as I said...I'm gonna try to log in a bit more often...see if we can bring back some of the excitement we once had here...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yea baby, come here my sexy lil boy, i have lots of kisses for you my sexy Jony lol

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

and they use to be for me Homer...LOL

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol they still are babe but my sexy jony is alot younger and needs more kisses lol

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

LOL... Thats ok I am getting married in Georgetown,Delawere this weekend ..I should get a whole lot of kisses then

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol YOU GO BOY lol

Posted

you guys are silly as ever...so what kind of interesting discussions have you guys had in the past months???

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

silly? baby boy, we really missed you sexy stud man, come here and give me a big kiss and hugs baby lol

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Not to many that s why i am happy to see you back..I know that there will be games to play and great discussion now that you are here again...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yea baby, it kinda boreing in here with out you