Amanda_Fischer_64113

(no subject) - Your WRITES

Amanda_Fischer_64113
Posted

All my life I knew that in some shape or form I was different than most of my girlfriends in elementary school. I was the tall one or the fast runner or the most loveable one. One thing I was fighting was my sexuality because I was brought up at that age to believe that it is wrong. I became older and moved. Then I was in middle school where I was bullied for coming out and effected me drastically. The emotional wounds built up to make physical wounds and almost ending my own life. After time has passed, I became accepted and yes I was better than every before. I continued to grow and grow where I fell in love with someone who all in all rally reciprocate that love back. I thought she did because she really put up a good show. We know the saying love is blind, for that is what I was. Blind for love to a woman who cheated on me more than once. That is when I fell back in the pit of emotional wounds but this time it was deeper. I'm coming out of it slowly but still in there. Even though I'm in a relationship now, it is hard for me to trust him or anybody else. I hate how damaged she left me and scared that I'm going to get cheated on again. This is pushing me away from getting close and seriously trust anybody even my family....

Amanda_Fischer_64113
Posted

Karen you should really recheck there sweetheart...

KAREN_WENDI
Posted

god help you