hotshot70

50th Anniversary soon - Gay fans of Doctor Who

James_Simmons
Posted

Yes, I plan on watching the 50th Anniversary show and most likely will be recording it, too. ;-)

AlanSWVA
Posted

Scott, the link to your 11 Doctors picture results in the error message, "Sorry, hon! You have no permission to view Scott Smith’s private photos or videos." Can a copy be posted to the group or in a non-private album?

Posted

sorry about that. This site is SUPPOSED to let ALL see pics. I'll ry adding you as friend and see if that works.

Posted

Just added more in that album, so hopefully you can see them all. For anyone that cannot see them, request friendship. Gays.com is messing up settings. All my pics are supposed to be accessable to all.

AlanSWVA
Posted

Thanks, Scott. I enjoyed your pics.

Posted

Those other pics are from a 2014 special calendar. It was too big to scan, so I took pics and put them on here.

Posted

I created an event on the site about the show. PLEASE check if you are going to watch. Disregard location, since I couldn't put EVERYWHERE, so ignore the location, since its wherever you are going to watch it. http://gays.com/events/2156/day-of-the-docto

Posted

Watched it last nite & then watched the live party - what a cool evenings viewing. Will be sorry to see Matt leave, I've grown to really like him & I thought David was good!

James_Simmons
Posted

I watched the first showing with the pre-party show and then watched it again last night. I have been watching the marathon for a most of the week. ;-)

Posted

The Day of the Doctor is supposed to be released on DVD soon. Definitely going to get it.

James_Simmons
Posted

I will be right behind you getting it.