Country specific groups - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

Are there country specific groups so that I can easily chat to people in my own country, or those that are visiting? I'm in Australia and so it would be really handy if there was an Australian group for local discussions.

If it already exists, can someone tell me where it is please?

Thanks

Posted

The only suggestion I can come up with is searching on the Internet. That is how I found this site.

gstanescu84
Posted

Or try Searching for the group in question here on Gays.com Daniel. Or you can search for people ie Members in your localite or where your'e visiting.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Daniel Like Geo said is the best way here on gays.com...If you need any other help with the site you can message me..

Posted

I've already undertaken the obvious task of searching, but that's not really a long term solution, Groups for regions such as Oceania or specific countries seems to me to be a better course of action. Thanks for your assistance anyway.

gstanescu84
Posted

Im pretty sure you can actually setup a group if you do so wish and pass on the responsibilities if you can't manage it anymore. Like FB. I have a group on FB, and I manage it quite well.

Posted

That would be great if there was an overarching "Regional" category, but there doesn't appear to be. Facebook carries with it several privacy and abuse issues that are well publicised, hence my suggestion here, where it would be properly moderated and controlled - we've all seen stories on the news of Facebook refusing to remove groups that are really quite offensive.