Kyle_Leach_58171

What should I do? Help! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Okay so i am from North carolina and i am a small town boy. I am 20 years old and with the ecconomy it is very very hard to find a job. Ok so, like i said I am a small town boy and there is NO GAY MEN around where i live and i havent even MET another gay man in my life only curious men. I dont really have any ways too get out there because of no job. im still looking and have been for awhile. Also where i live it is dangerous for me many people dont like gays where i live. and it has been a real struggle for me. as you could imagine without me going into to much detail. So how do i meet another man? i have no clue how i could move. or get away from here i feel so lost! help me i will answer any questions if need be. i really need some opinions! help me please!

Reese_Luciano
Posted

I know what you can do for a job. I am going to I box you some information. If I am delayed please forgive me as I work 2 jobs now. Stand by.

Posted

if you ever wanna chat, send me message

Brian_Howe
Posted

I Hope u Get What ur looking 4 here Kyle, What a Frustrating Situation u are in, But there are some really Great Guy's here who will have Advice 4 u, I Live a Long way from u, and I really wish I could help.

Reese_Luciano
Posted

Kyle I messaged you the information. It should be enough to get you started. I wish you the best luck, I know that it has helped many people out if awful situations.

Posted

hi and thank you i may check it out and give it a try. and you said you started it ? how good is it?