Jesse_Lomen

im new to the group - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

Hi every1 my name is kris...im a lesbian...im 21 soon to be 22...i gave up on guys and realized i love wimen about 2 years ago. The love of my life died when i was 17 and since then i can't figure out how to talk to a girl....much less get her to want to keep talking to me. Does any1 have any advice?

Wanda_Nieves
Posted

Hi kris. What made you decide that your interest is with women and not men? Second, when you meet girls, what is your approach to them and why can't you stay connected to them? When do you realize that they lose interest? My advice to you is be yourself, hear what they are saying and show interest in them and take it from there. I've been with my wife for 18 1/2 yrs and we are still in love with each other. How did your first love die? Sorry for the loss? Are you constantly talking about her and or comparing? I would love to help you and give you more advice but we need to chat more so that I can lead you in the right direction. Good luck, hope this bit helps and look forward to hearing from you.

Ari_Kivikangas
Posted

i was 40yo when wake uo to my bisexual "case"!
I gets better in time for sure!
Ari