David_Vila

A Straight Guy Kissed Me! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Weird experience last night! I'm talking to this guy in the Pirates' group in this bar. We're getting along great. We gave each other a friendly hug. Then he here's that I'm gay; so he gave me his version of the gay test. He holds on to me ass and tells me to hold on to his ass while hugging. I'm thinking, he's seems to be harmless so I we grabbed each others' asses and hugged. THen he asked me if I want to take it a step further. He kisses me; only on the lips this time. We then start giving each other tongue! He said I was a great kisser! So we kissed again! Meanwhile this girl was like WTF! THis other guy started dancing and grinding on us too! The girls were like OMG!!!! Then that's when we told me that I don't care which team you play for. I actually play for the other team. I said, you mean you're straight!? He said, yes. I asked him why he kissed me then? He said he doesn't care who you are. If I see attractive people I don't kissing them; but I'm not interest in penis. I told him that I don't look for that either! lol

I guess now I can say that a straight has kissed me now. Yes he was cute too!

Jim_Bond
Posted

Straight my ass!!! He's either bisexual or he is trying to keep the closet door closed until he knows how his friends will react to him being OTHER THEN STRAIGHT.

Posted

was he drunk? "straights" tend to let the gay out after a few drinks

Posted

Lucky YOU! Encourage him! Tell him he needs practice....with YOU!

Posted

He was either really drunk, or really horny. This is not a slam on you. Most men will go gay if they aren't getting it from the ladies. Gay men know far better how to make a man have the best orgasms!

Posted

There is a notorious tourist party strip near where I live in Tenerife, called "Veronicas", a bit like a "mini-Magaluf". Cheap drinks, huge measures and hence loads of drunk straight boys... The big club on the strip closes most nights at 4am, and if you're in there from about 3.40, you can "get off" with any number of lads who've failed to find a girl that night. They just get it into their heads that they ain't going back to the hotel without a blow-job! Personally, I avoid taking advantage of the situation these days because a) It's totally meaningless, b) It's normally completely one-sided (You end up being treated like a free prostitute), and c) It can bring a whole heap of trouble if you happen to see them around the next day when they've sobered up and start blaming you for "making them do gay stuff"...

Anyway, a major thing you learn in those situations is that there is one thing which "straight boys" won't do... EVER, and that is kiss! I've had straight guys attempt giving blow-jobs as well as receiving them, giving and receiving anal sex... If they're drunk enough and horny enough they'll try almost anything, but, I stress again... They DO NOT KISS!!!

So... certainly in my experience, if a guy has his tongue down your throat, there's more to it than drunken experimentation!

Adam_Closs
Posted

You know from a bottoms point of view. I used to love the straight guys they are willing to fuck like crazy and they never want anything more, or after you both get what you want they go home to there family or girl friends!! It used to be my favorite thing!! What's the harm in getting what you want with no strings? Lots of straight men just want to get off and gay men are better at it then there female counter parts!!

Posted

By the way, he kissed me in front of all his friends! So I don't think there is any closet door! lol

ALso he was very sober too. lol

Posted

Sounds bloody nice to me, I'd follow it up.

Jay_Smith_65035
Posted

LUCKY!!!

Keith_Imeson
Posted

my words exactly jay LUCKY

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Aye, LUCKY ..........

Posted

Some straight men are completely comfortable with their sexuality and dont mind doing that, personally i have been with mostly straight men. and the curious. when its a straight man they are either trying to prove a point or joke around or they just do it for attention or just for shock value. and the curious ...well thats obvious. hell i have kissed my straight friends like that haha its weird but its nice at the same time lol

Bryan_Pacana
Posted

so lucky. awesome experience!!

Keith_Imeson
Posted

nice abs bryan