Brave-Heart

HOW HALLOWEEN BECAME A GAY HOLIDAY PART 2 - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

HALLOWEEN IS A NATIONAL GAY HOLIDAY!!!

(APROPOS OF THE HOLIDAY I HAD A SPIDER BITE MY RIGHT ELBOW AND MY ARM HURT SO BADLY I HAD TO GET TO THE DOCTOR!!)

THE FIRST ANNUAL FESTIVAL OF SOULS AT THE RIVERFRONT IN FORT LAUDERDALE-- COME ON DOWN AND PARTY!

THE BIGGEST CELEBRATION OF THE HOLIDAY WILL TAKE PLACE IN WILTON MANOR 'NEXT DOOR' TO FORT LAUDERDALE--ALL ABOUT IT TOMORROW--NOT TOO LATE FOR YOU TO GET DOWN HERE AND JOIN THE FESTIVITIES!

THE FOLLOWING WILL TELL YOU ABOUT HALLOWEEN BEING A GAY HOLIDAY

http://whitecrane.typepad.com/gaywisdom/2007/10/halloween-the-g.html
OR/AND

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/irene-monroe/halloween-americas-gay-holiday_b_1034013.html

OR/AND

http://www.washingtonblade.com/2011/11/03/halloween-our-american-gay-holiday/

Just go to the above URLs and find out all about it!!

Dave_Mack
Posted

C'mon, I live in THE WITCH CITY.. SALEM. We are expecting over 1/2 MILLION here tomorrow nite in a city that normally has about 40,000 residents. Nothing anyplace in the world can do anything to beat us.

There are hotels and motels to accommodate. If you are reading this get on a plane, take the train or drive if its not too far.

Come to the WITCH CITY, SALEM MASSACHUSETTS for a Spooky and haunting Halloween or Come by for A SPELL.........

Oh and if you are one of the few religious nuts who think it all devil worship I have just ONE suggestion... GET A LIFE! Its all for fun!
Have a SPOOKY (and safe) Halloween!.

Posted

Funny--never heard about anything special in Salem for Halloween--tomorrow I will be listing the over 100 parties around town just for gays--heer is an example
http://www.jumponmarkslist.com/us/fl/fll/events/wicked-wilton-manors-gay-halloween.php
Do you have anythign like this????
And remember this is a tourist town so we always have close to a million people in South Florida plus having the heat games this week

And who is that 'religious nut' comment aimed at????

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

It is a general comment Martin.....

Posted

Whatever--doesn't belong here coomenting on something I wrote-- sensitive? Maybe but this is the Internet and being a positive person is hard enough without fighting it here

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

No One was fighting with you are starting a fight...He made a statement in general and I coment on it..and if you don't want people to comment then don't start a discussion..I have seen you say things that were not to the discussion and people got sensitive like you say and when they let you know it wasn't to the discussion you still said things and then say oh sorry thats how I am..
Dave made a comment in general about the area he lives in and what they are doing and if you don't know they do it ever year and there is always someone that saids something about Halloween that is not right...
Again no one has said anything wrong...

Dave_Mack
Posted

Thanks Mike. All I wanted him to understand is that Halloween really has its origin here in THE WITCH CITY Salem. Even our local newspaper. HS football team and police dept. all use the witch on the broomstick as their logo.

I am sure other places do have Halloween celebrations and many are most likely very good. HOWEVER if you really want to celebrate the day it is here in Salem that you would want to be.

Now if anyone else is upset over my comments then may all the witches here in Salem put hex on you.

Happy Halloween everyone from THE WITCH CITY!

Brian_Howe
Posted

I spent Halloween with my Nephews in the West of Ireland, Really way out in the Wilderness, We Let Off Chinese Sky Lanterns, and lots more stuff, they are Aged 5,10 and 12 years Old, and what a Wonderful Nite we spent, it was Awesome 2 see their little Smiley Faces and the Laughter was out of this world. Halloween is a very Special Time 4 me, as I get 2 do Stuff like that with these Wonderful Kids.

Posted

Halloween is not a "Gay" holiday. It's just one that gay people do really well!