Zachary_Sehl

Hey! New and wanting to meet people! - Gay Guys! <3

Zachary_Sehl
Posted

Hello all! My name's Zach. I am a teen from northern Queensland, Australia. Being gay in northern Queensland is harder than it is in most places in Australia and there is literally no gay support groups or any way of meeting other people who can relate me at any level. To be honest I only know one person who is gay and where I live people refuse to even be true to themselves about it all. It is due to this that I feel a bit lonely and have joined this site. I hope to make some friends and finally be able to talk to people who get where I'm coming from with things. So please, anyone who wishes to message me please do so as I'd love to know how your lives are going and I'd love to make new friends :-)

Posted

Ooops! See you decided to revise your first post! LOL Welcome.

adamwright1989
Posted

Hi Zach. Hope you are okay. I'm Adam from the UK. I think that is exactly what this website is for Zach, so you are at the right place. I'm 24 and only 'came out' about being gay about 3 months ago, so it has been a scary and overwhelming thing for me... a little different to your situation but on that same scale.

Remember, you are not trapped. Eventually, if your community remains the same and you feel the time is right, you can move to a new area. It will not have to be like it is now forever.

Anyway, I'm Adam and hi to you.

Posted

I was in northern Queensland a long time ago and had a lot of fun--I know it has changed a lot since then but how have you tried meeting people? Granted I was an American and that had a certain appeal at the time but your description of the area makes me think something doesn't add up.
Hopefully things will turn better for you.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Adam I like to say thank you that is very good advice that you gave...and welcome to the group..

@Zach I would like to welcome you to the site and the group..as you can see you will make lots of friends and you will get lots of help here in group..as far as the discussion you started I don't know what I could say to tell you things will get better as you get older and like Adam said you can find another place when you get old..again welcome to the group and keep asking for help or advise if you need to we are here for you...

Zachary_Sehl
Posted

Thanks guys! I know what you mean, I just get sick of the fact that everyone in my town is either to chicken to come out or they all move away to Brisbane. Ever since the mines opened up this area has gone downhill. That's probably a biased opinion considering I'm a nature freak, but yeah. I'm planning on going to Europe for uni next year so hopefully things will be better there for me :-)

Brian_Howe
Posted

Hi Zachary Nice 2 Meet u.