Hi, guys. Feeling so lonely. - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hello, everyone! I am feeling so bad at the moment. My guy left me and I'm absolutely alone. We met for 5 years and now... No friends and seems like no future. I loved him so much. I don't want to be alone any more, so I hoe finding friends here.

Posted

so sorry to hear that. You have many friends here. Keep in touch.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi William
I would like to welcome you to the site and to the group I am group owner..You are more then welcome to ask to be friends and if you ever need a question answer just come here and ask I know that there are many guys here to help..I would say if you need help with the site feel free to message me thats what I am here for..

Jim_Bond
Posted

Hi William:- First of all, don't give up hope. Hit the bars - Stud, Campus, Sky, Rocky etc. I know that often people will say you cannot find someone in Gay Bars - that all you will find are one-night stands, but it is not true. I met my partner in a Gay bar - Buds, on Stanley. OK, the bar no longer exists, but our partnership still does. We have been together for more years than you have lived, so I know that true love can still be found out there. Let us know how you are doing.

Posted

William breaking up is a downer but having been through it with the love of my life the old cliche is very true--it will get better with time--the first anniversary, the first birthday, all the firsts you will be alone will hurt.
I did learn taht you have to develop friendships--I would rather have 1 friend than a lover--get out--do things--meet people--volunteer--and love yourself!

Posted

Hello William. I am sorry to hear of your break up. You seem to be a truly beautiful young man.
I have recently been through exactly the same thing you are going through. My partner and I were together for 8 years and when he found that he loved someone else, it hurt more than I thought I could bare. On to of that during the course of our relationship all my friends seemed to disappear. So that when he left me I was completely alone. Or so I thought. Do you have family, William? I spent time with my brother and sister a lot in the early days. Their love and their friends welcomed me in with open arms. In time I started going out to clubs and bars again and I started doing all the things I enjoyed doing before I met my ex. I met some new friends and although I am still single, as I am looking for mr right and not some one night stand, it is much easier and meeting people is easier also. I got into a few groups both on-line and not and I am enjoying life to the fullest. I am sure you will be able to get through this as I did.
Let me know if you would like to chat more...

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Hang in there William. I know from experience how difficult breakups are! I never get depressed and was thrown into a month long depression several years ago when a boyfriend ended our relationship. As time passed, I was actually able to get through the depression. It was a struggle but then I realized the relationship was not perfect from the beginning. As others have said, you do have friends here. This is a great group of people on this site. Stay strong!

Posted

See? So many have already replied wishing you well. If you ever wanna chat with me privately, send a message. Or I'm sure this whole group would love to help you (we can arrange an orgy! lol JK). Be strong. someone like you is gonna find a great guy, and whoever that guy is, he will be one of the luckiest guys around

Posted

I can't add much more than what everyone else has said. One day you will find a new love, and you will see that it was only by losing a guy you loved that you could find a guy who loves you more.

In the meantime, we're all here for you if you want to talk.

Posted

Hello William Hope to You see new love A Day
i believe takecare!!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Tim nice to see you back on the site..What you been doing these days...

Keith_Imeson
Posted

William you will get through this enjoy being by yourself for awhile and find other interesting things to do and find new friends, you got the good looks so it should,t be to hard to find someone

RompinRick
Posted

I would like to be your friend. I know what it is like to be lonely.