Aaron_Roberson_65005

my memories - Your WRITES

Aaron_Roberson_65005
Posted

so you know how you have your favorite memories well all i have are bad ones so i will tell you one

so i am aaron i was raped when i was 7 years of age by my brother and he messed up my life i am addicted to heroin and coke and i smoke weed every day i cut my self every night i dont sleep and i just want to find that speical guy that will love me for me that can help me quit what i do

Posted

"that special guy" can't help you--only you AND therapy can do that--Aaron I hurt for you but many of us have been through bad childhoods--I 'diverced' my family when I was 16 and got a room, a job, went to school and survived until I was 31 when I realized I wanted to live not just survive so I went and got help--please do the same and don't wait!

Posted

I'm so sad to hear how unbearable your life has become, Aaron. I agree with Martin that your answer lies in counselling and self-healing, rather than in looking for some "ideal guy". You should know that it IS possible to turn your life around, and once you have done that, I'm sure that special person will find you. Once you can start to "love yourself" again, then others will love you... for the wonderful young man you are.

I am currently setting up a charitable organisation to help guys just like you. If you'd like to inbox me, I'll be happy to give you some more information.

Posted

Ian I would like to 'inbox' you--whatever that means to learn more--maybe help-- with your organization--now if I knew what inbox meant!

Posted

To "inbox" is to send a message through my profile page! And I'll be in touch about the new charity, because I can probably use your help! Thanks.