Christina_Desireé_Holt

Questioning - Your WRITES

Christina_Desireé_Holt
Posted

I broke a mirror and I don't believe in bad luck to tell you the truth I don't believe in luck at all I only believe in miracles that being said I will not have 7years bad luck only blessings

Can you help me out I'm in a pickle I'm in a bind I can't even figure out the thoughts the feelings the emotions running through my mind I'm looking for something something I just cannot find I'm loving generous and kind yes I'm moving forward but I'm still just so far behind

Questioning always questioning the tongue is sharper than any two edged sword it cuts like a knife and yet the pen is mightier than the sword I don't get it I don't understand It's a Wonderful Life or at least it should be it's supposed to be grand will anyone stand with me come along and take my hand I'm on a mission going to a new land the past is gone the future is yet to be seen where the grass is green and the air is clean

Tattered torn ripped stripped of everything and still we maintain it takes us just about everything we have not to go insane we have one mind one brain some of the time were happy but most of the time we're in pain our body here is only a vessel and blood courses through each and every vain we are not a weed but a flower searching for higher power

Everything I say is direct and straight to the point

It just comes to me so I write it down I'm not insane I'm not a dunce I'm not a clown I hate to be rude but I don't like kidding around yes my head is in the clouds but my feet are on the ground

Posted

"Everything I say is direct and straight to the point "--then why don't I understand what you are trying to say?

Christina_Desireé_Holt
Posted

If you do not understand Martin there's something wrong with you everything I said was perfectly clear either reread what I wrote or stop making snide remarks you make one more snide remark I will find a way to report your ass I have not done anything to you you need to stop being rude

Posted

What snide remark???? I do NOT understand what you are truying to say--that is being snide?
I guess there is something wrong with me--go ahead and 'repoert' my ass instead of explaining to em so I would understand what you are trying to say.
In fact why don't ypou just block because though I don't/won't respond to you anymore since I am so stupid with 'my head up my ass' as you said before I may forget and try to raed what you ahve to say--but then I am too stupid I guess.
WOW! " I hate to be rude "---really?!?!?

Christina_Desireé_Holt
Posted

Just reread the post if you have any questions ask me instead of shooting my writings down

Christina_Desireé_Holt
Posted

That's all you ever do is shoot my writings down and I'm getting tired of it

Posted

This is my last comment to you--I am not shooting your writings down--I am taking the time to read them and ask questions--if you see that as a negative that is soemthign you have to look into--why would I read YOU to shoot you down--there are a million posts, books, novels, poems, etc. I could read taht if I question them I am answered without being cursed and called names--I have even asked Maya Angelou a question aboit something she wrote that I didn't understand and she was kind enough to write me and not call me names or saying I was shooting her writing down--in fact and I still have the letter she thanked me for being interested enough to ask her.
I am a published writer--8 books--and I get answerted questions--it is part of being a writer letting the public read it.
Bye.

Christina_Desireé_Holt
Posted

I am autistic you did not ask the right question if you wanted to get the answer you're looking for you should have asked the right question I am sorry if I offended you that was not my intention