Christina_Desireé_Holt

Asking Questions - Your WRITES

Christina_Desireé_Holt
Posted

Asking a question does not necessarily mean that you are incapable of looking up the answer you could always use askjeeves.com and/or ask.com you could always find the definition in the dictionary as it says in the Bible ask and you shall receive seek and you shall find knock and the door will be opened the answer is always right there all you need to do is ask an inquisitive mind is a mind always asks questions and inquiring minds want to know and I have always been told a fool is a person who never learns but someone who is wise learns from a fool why is that I learn everyday I always get new information it is not a sin to ask questions but to get the answers that you're looking for you have to ask the right questions

I was taking out of school when I was 13 years old but I am a very intellectual person I will ask questions that you may or may not be able to give me the answer to if I ask you to explain something in layman's terms or perhaps something a child can read at least I'm asking the question when I have to read something that is long drawn out and I do mean long drawn out the words start blurring together and I have no idea what I am reading I'm trying to understand I am trying to comprehend whether it's major details and/or minor details I love to talk I love to read I love to ask questions I was taking out of school at 6th grade digressed back to 4th grade but that is not my fault my parents took me out of school they were supposed to be home schooling me which they hardly ever did apparently that was my fault because they said that I did not want to learn which was a lie and/or a complete fabrication of the truth I was graduated at the age of 17 but I did not get a graduation certificate I got some stupid ass lame or what they called a certificate of completion which was not even real even if I wanted to I could not join the service because I did not get it from a high school and/or a college I don't even have a GED and I have been trying to get one for years

Posted

Okay you lost me---are you asking a question or?????

Christina_Desireé_Holt
Posted

No I'm not asking a question if you did not have your head so far up your ass you would understand I'm only making a statement but I do not expect you to understand you need to stop being rude

Posted

Christina I am not being rude--I really didn't understand what you were trying to say--talk about rude--your response to me was certainly uncalled for--I really don't understand where you were.are coming from--is it so bad to ask a question of something you don't understand?? Sorry askjeeves couldnt' answer that.
" I love to ask questions"--others aren't allowed?

Christina_Desireé_Holt
Posted

Everybody loves my writings and they make perfect sense I am autistic if you have a question just ask the question but I made everything clear