Sex gays - Gay Guys! <3

Sam_And
Posted

could you fuck me please ?

Adam_Closs
Posted

I no the feeling you are having!!!

Posted

Sam this doesn't belong here--it is not a 'sex' site--it is for people to get to know each other, talk about different topics, etc. There are ways of approaching the subject and getting what you want but not that way and not here.

Posted

Martin, one of the topic that I think can be discussed is sex, and obviously Sam needs something badly..... at least to his own opinion.....
Excluding a topic while it's a legit topic to discuss, perhaps its a bit bluntly said by Sam but nevertheless..... He perhaps could have said "How would you fuck me" but it would end at the same point, discussing sex.......

Posted

@Sam: depends on who and what you are.... and moreover, what you regard being sex...... :-{)

Jim_Bond
Posted

Martin: Let's be reasonable. He obviously doesn't think that the person next door is going to answer him - particularly in Egypt's moral thought and actions in today's religious climate.
Personally, as far as I am concerned, there is absolutely NO DIFFERENCE between what he wrote and the scores of others who want the rest of us to RATE ME PLEASE.
Coming from a bilingual Province, I tend to give a little slack to others who don't have English as their first language. Please lighten up.

Posted

@Martin D. Goodkin; Sure he wants sex, that's obvious...... by sending out to us what he did sent out eh started at least the discussion, to get to know others....... to finally have sex with (probably).
And for that matter... who are you to correct him? The owner of the group, the moderator? The Creator? The Group police?

And why the '' around my name? I am Master (of several disciplines), and even when not, I am not putting your name as 'martin' did I?
Stop acting as if you're the NetPolice!

Jim_Bond
Posted

Martin:- There are lesbians who are members on GAYS.COM. I would bet that you do not participate in discussions that pertain to lesbians or any other subject that does not "tickle your fancy". Therefore, please tell us why you seem to have a bee up your 'bonnet' (so as not to say your 'backside' because that would have sexual connotations). If, on your way to work, there is a fish shop and assuming that you don't like fish, do you tell the owners to close their business because it offends you? Obviously not! This happens to be a gay site - not a "Born Again religious site. Please don't ask everyone to play by your rules.

Posted

A gay SEX site????? Oh can we post full frontal nude pictures? Mmmmm maybe because the woners don't want this to be a sex site and don't allow it?
Go ahead do what you want--I just think it doesn't belong here and only adds to the stereotype that many have been fighting against for decades. There are sites for that.
Just as you give your opinion I am/was giving mine--excuse me--but why isn't anyone engaging him in a 'discussion'?

Jim_Bond
Posted

Just as you give your opinion I am/was giving mine--excuse me--but why isn't anyone engaging him in a 'discussion'?"

Martin, I have re-posted your question so that I, and perhaps others who are like-minded, can answer you with a question of our own:- How can you be sure that others have NOT engaged him in a discussion. We can all contact each other directly without our message(s) being public knowledge. I can easily send you an email privately and you can do the same.
If you would like to take a step back (as you have already done), I, and everyone else will be happy to do the same. What do you say?

Posted

@Martin: I got in my email the response that seems to be deleted on site, and deleted by yourself I get the impression, and though the response is deleted here's my reply: I do NOT respect people who deny others any freedoms, and who are acting as if they are responsible for content, ie NetPolice! I neither have any respect for people who "can not get hold of owners/moderators" to prevent certain topics they dislike, or disapprove of!

I personally resent disrespecting individuals who think a lot of themselves but deny others the same rights they claim..... You Martin may be a addition to your society and or community, but getting away from the sites you refer to, to be enabled to discuss other topics then sexually orientated topics, are making a statement as if it is a decision to make clear that Sam (located in Egypt according to his profile) is in the wrong.
The name of the group is Gay Guys........ and Gay Guys talk about sex (too), and I have not been able to find in the curriculum anything banning the topic sex, did you?
As I said before here, I resent the so-called NetPolice, always self-appointed by the way, who deny people things based on personal preferences!

Sam seems to be seeking an answer to his question, and as long as the Owner/Moderator doesn't tell him to stop seeking an answer, his question or quest is legit, and not to be stopped by you or any so-called NetPolice, in my opinion.

I would add that were Sam is seeking an answer, I would like to know how the situation in Egypt is, for homosexual people, finding sex-partners......... what would mean that there would be talk about sex........ A topic you would object to.....
My suggestion(!) would be, to stay away from the discussion, as I do when a topic is objectionable to me.......

And as far as respect..... were I respected you enough to honor you with a reaction, you lost that what you had, due to arrogance and showing total disrespect to others!

As far as I am concerned, this concludes my participation in this part of the discussion!