Adam_Closs

Oh how things have changed! - Gay Guys! <3

Adam_Closs
Posted

I have been out since I was in high school. Then I went to prison for 6 years and I get out and so much has changed. I moved back to the town that I mostly grew up in and I just don't no were to start to start finding someone to spend my life with.

Heebie999
Posted

You're not alone in not knowing where to start. Good luck to you! The whole prison thing will make it more difficult, I would think. You'll find a lot of people hear that and shy away, walk away, or even run away screaming. It's probably best for you not to hide it, but it's probably not the best opening line.

Posted

Adam take a deep breath and relax--many are looking for someone to spend their life with (not me--I chose to live alone but that's another story)--yes the world has changed but it always does--I came out in 1948 and NOTHING is the same except people looking for someone to spend their life with--some find them and some don't.
Was it wise (or was it necessity?) to go back to a town where you are known?

Posted

Adam, Since I have had several similar experiences in my life, save prison, please know I empathize with you. And I am cheering for you, as well!! William

Adam_Closs
Posted

Thank you all for your support I appreciate it very much!

Posted

My pleasure!!