Ian_Anderson

Barcelona! (And Cadiz...) - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

On 22nd of this month, I have an overnight "lay-over" in Barcelona between flights. I've been told it has a really "kewl" gay scene.

Does anyone have any ideas for fun stuff to do there on a Sunday late afternoon & evening? (I won't be able to stay out until the clubs get busy, as I have an early onward flight on Monday morning.)

Maybe there's someone here in gays.com who lives there and might like to show me around?

I'll also then be in Cadiz the following night (Monday 23rd), if anyone there is interested in meeting up for a drink.

Posted

Can't help but I wish I was going with you!!! Have a good trip.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Ian message Tara she lives over there she might be able to help....

A.T_Kiani
Posted

Uh,I dont live in there, hope u have a great time,

Posted

Thanks for the replies so far. The trip is actually for work rather than pleasure, although it will be quite enjoyable. I have to relocate a Mercedes stretch limousine from Alicante down to Tenerife, which means two flights and a stopover in Barcelona to get to Alicante, 8 hrs to drive the limo from there to Cadiz, then two days on a car ferry to get it back to Tenerife.

The limo has had a much more exciting time than me... It started its journey in Arlington, Texas, shipped out from Galveston, then visited New Mexico, New York and Italy before arriving in Barcelona and being driven from there to Alicante.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Are you driving it???

Posted

I'm flying from Barcelona to Alicante, then picking up a limousine which I have to deliver to Tenerife, so I'll be driving that from Alicante to Cadiz, then taking the ferry across to Santa Cruz.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Will you just have fun now...

Posted

I will! Everything is now booked. All I need now is something to do or someone to meet in Barcelona!

Posted

Bump! Still looking for some fun in Barcelona on 22nd and Cadiz on 23rd... Anyone???

Posted

Pay my fare and I'll be there--oh wait I'm not young enough for you BUT on the other hand I am a Leap Year baby which makes me 19 and 1/4--is that too young??

Go to silverdaddies.com---I am sure you will find someone there.