David_Jones_64795

Hello there1 I am new :D - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

Hello! My name is David and I just recently ( meaning today) joined the site. I am looking for more people to talk to and become friends with. I graduated in 2012 and had hopes of going somewhere in life. But like life apparently plans did not make it to the end and new ones happened. I fell in love with a guy and it lasted a year and a few months. I am not sure what is going on with us at the moment to be honest. He is really my only friend I have most of my friends I had started their lives and left me. I hope to gain more friends and people to talk too. Feel free to say hi if you want to Oh and delete the 1 by "there" in your minds .-. my fingers decided to rebel against my brain

Posted

*face palm* I meant to put this in the introduction section. Well, what a great impression I give everyone who will read this. Sorry peoples :/

Posted

Hi David and Welcome

Posted

Hi David and welcome--don't worry about making impressions--my problem is that my fingers never keep up with my brain!
One hard lesson to learn and you are better off learning it early--most couples cut off their friends for awhile when they should be sharing their happiness.
Friends have to be cultivated and friendship is a hard relationship to keep going BUT I would rather have a friend than a lover! :O)

Posted

Hi David. Welcome to the site and the group. Nothing wrong with posting an introduction in here. It certainly doesn't make a bad impression. It sounds like you need some friends, and I'm sure you will make some here.

Good point, Martin. Lovers may come and go, but friends should be forever!

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Hi David,

Life never follows the plans you have for it, it follows it's own fate. As for your friends, we all move on as we grow internally, there are always new friends on the horizon. Welcome and good luck

Posted

Hi David! Welcome to the site. Please feel free to call on me at any time, even if you just would like to chat. William

Posted

Hi David and welcome to the site.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi David and welcome to the site and the group...I am with the meet & greet team and would like to invite you also to Gay Guys

Chris_Williams_64580
Posted

welcome David

Posted

Hello David, welcome here. Typos are no problem for most readers, but you can (try to) avoid them by carefully reading what you have just written, before you press the send button. I hope you have fun here and make lots of friends

Posted

Welcome David! It is nice to have you here!

Posted

You've welcomed David twice now, William! Hehehe... (No problem with being "extra-welcoming" though...)

Posted

Hope you are comfortable here now with all the hellos! :O)