Toni_Stewart

Any stud find guys who wants to go out with them... - Love and Romance

Toni_Stewart
Posted

I have... I think it's pretty cute

DyAnn_Sirrah
Posted

I consider myself a soft stud and when a guy finds out I have a girl friend I find it funny how they think they can "change" me lol I don't think they realize that everything a man can do a women can do and if they cant we can buy toys that can...and they come with variable speeds lol

Toni_Stewart
Posted

dats cute and true..... i normally tell couples when i am approach I have to be the one poking the guy in the but... then I laugh... and say I'm just playing... and laugh again... but what i found interesting when gay guys are attracted to me and try to pick me up.... that could be interested

Posted

I get hit on guys often on some sites and I say I am a lesbian and have not been with a man for years and some are okay but some say they want to get serious right away and then I have to tell them like 3 times or I just stop talking to them. It's like they don't believe me.
I like to be friends with everyone and if we have enough in common while just having a friendship its nice to be able to do that. Most men want one thing usually though and their dick is always doing the thinking. So I wake their brain up by kneeing them in the crotch and say " Earth to Jim or whoever"! I have not done that in a long time and I don't hurt them I just nudge them hard enough to let them know I'm a friend telling them to cool it.
I think its the tits as my breasts are quite volumcious! LOL

Toni_Stewart
Posted

dats cool u do what works for u.... normally they just chill when I laugh... but i do find the flirting entertaining...from both .... usually by time i realize a female is flirting for real me...she is nowhere insight...it's hard to tell whether a female goes both ways of just a lesbian... normally married women & female with boyfriends come on to me...and they say they are straight...thats why i see relationships just as relationships and i attempted to study homosexuality...but it just a person dating or in a relationship with another person... and that is normal in my head... there r more important things we should be focus on...like how to enjoy each other... better...instead of splitting and dividing...i guess we go to have something to do huh...