Lily_Silva

i need help - The Rainbow Lounge

Lily_Silva
Posted

i need to get my ex out of my head and stop throwing myself into relationship like situationsand i dont know how to do that. ahhhhh!!! im drowning

Sue_Ellen_OHara
Posted

im gonna need a few advise on this too...

Elizabeth_O'Dell
Posted

It was really hard for me to get my ex out of my head. It took time for sure.

Lily_Silva
Posted

i just miss her, and i keep seeing her in anyone i try to erase her with. but i know i left for a reason you know?

Posted

I don't know how long you were together but generally it takes a year to fade--to get better--you have to get through the anniversary, the birthday, the holidays--and though it is hard to believe now in 5 years there will be no bad memories and as the years pass you will remember the whole thing as a plus.
I know that doesn't help now but hang in there!

Posted

Your post came on my e mail. I think a women could give you her advice but since I am a man I am able to write something.
You wrote that your ex is in your thinking. Thinking is a strong force of mind. It's an inner thinking and that force comes to a solution. Listen to it. It will make you happy and give you wisdom and love and everything you want.

Sue_Ellen_OHara
Posted

i cant listen to the songs that we used to listen together or even her favourite songs.... i cant even use tne same bedsheet that we used to sleep together... it's been 3 months now... i cant get over her yet....

Sue_Ellen_OHara
Posted

but guys, i really appreciate your advise above! thnx a lot!

Christy_Ibarra
Posted

Has lo ke te dice tu corazon

Posted

To respond to Christy Ibarra : The chant you wrote in dice sounds nice to have luck in an answer to the problem.

Posted

In respond to Sue Ellen O'Hara: I'm a man and I don't really know a women's problem. Christy Ibarra's dice rolling chant to bring about good luck looks nice for you. If you need more than luck the forces of your thinking will come to good
solutions.

Sue_Ellen_OHara
Posted

thnx guys! i really appreciate your kind words... i just need some time but at the moment i guess i am still stuck...

Lily_Silva
Posted

its not that simply Christy it never is with me, and i dont know what im going to do with myself come may... that both of our birthdays and our anniversary ughhhh

Christy_Ibarra
Posted

Difficult isnt always bad its a good way not to get hurt but at the same time you have to be willing to get hurt so you never have to think about the what if ...but by next year may idk what to tell u i have tht same problm fuk i hav tht wit ne day lol

Posted

Don't take this the wrong way but I know it had to do with things when I broke up with my exes (yes, more than one!) Could you just be missing the attention that you got having a partner? If that has anythign to do with it get out there and do things to get attention--volunteer and help others--get your mind off yourself!

Amanda_Fischer_64113
Posted

I completely understand what you are going thru. It is going to be difficult at first but you can get thru it. I went thru the same thing that you are thru right now. I wanted to talk to the woman I was with for about 2 years. I did not want to talk to her or think about her. I just surrounded myself with positive people who helped me forget many things of what we used to share. It is going to hurt like a thousand knives but in the end you are going to be stronger than ever before

Lily_Silva
Posted

thnx Amanda it does hurt like a thousand knives but ive been weak and now it hurts even more

Sue_Ellen_OHara
Posted

i miss her so much! i had a very long cry last nite... how i wish this is not happening to me...

Lily_Silva
Posted

hang in there Sue. how long has it been

Sue_Ellen_OHara
Posted

it's been the 3rd month now Lily... i still cant get over her yet... she's my first love... im a late-bloomer and i only discovered it when i am with her...

Christy_Ibarra
Posted

Ya happens to mi too tht first real love is hrd to get ovr n jus c as a friend but u no one day something can happen u jus nvr no wats in stire for u thts y i jus sty positive nw my first love is one of a kinda kinda like mi ... Oh ke no aida? Lol

Lily_Silva
Posted

yea yall two were two of a kind lol. but Sue it will pass. just dont be mad at yourself if it isnt soon

Sue_Ellen_OHara
Posted

hey y'all! just been away for few days for a vacation! thnx Christy & Lily! i will just try to stay alive...