Fact or fiction? - Get HAPPY

Posted

Sexy nurses are they real or just in my imagination?

Michelle_Jamieson
Posted

Like any group of people there's average nice and the plain hot my dentist and optician and kind of nice. He he.

Posted

I ahven't seen a hot nurse in 78 years!!!! And I never get a male nurse!!LOL

DEE_TORRES
Posted

there are sexy!!!

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Seriously, I have had a number of sexy male nurses, unfortunately I have not always been in a position to put them in the position!

Michelle_Jamieson
Posted

Not always... Ace

JOY_REARDON
Posted

i have both sexy male and female nurse's but i don't go for the looks i look at what is in the hart and i know what they go throw everyday and what they put up with and where i go to school there are a lot of them there that put in a lot of work to get to where they are today ok so don't just look at the outside look at the inside ok and u will fine the hottest looking nurse's out there ok

Michelle_Jamieson
Posted

Well said Joy. Beauty is what we are.

Michelle_Jamieson
Posted

"Sexiness is those crinkles in your eyes you hate so much" The way you.. Etc

Posted

Said by a youngster who has no idea of wrinkles, crinkles, dragging parts, sagging parts, etc.--talk to me in 2055 Michele LOL

Michelle_Jamieson
Posted

I've had a child, been half my weight and double that too many times to count and i once smoked 80 a day. Believe me gravity is less than my friend and my face cracks if it's anything other than poker. In another five i'll be able to store things in my blossoming crows

Michelle_Jamieson
Posted

But faces of character are very attractive i think. Well with each passing year, i certainly need to believe that heh

Shauna_Michelle_Kelly
Posted

My doctor is pretty cute, and her encouraging demeanor is so hot!