Texting or blogs - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Wow is this site ever confusing. It appears that most members refrain from using the chat function and prefer to use the discussion boards instead as a vice. Is it because of the growing popularity of texting or blogs??? What do you think?

Posted

I tried using the chat a few times but every time I go in there, there is literally no one there. I always check when I come on here but no one. Personally I have never been into blogging or anything.

Alexis_Poole
Posted

It's because the few times that the chat room has more than one person in it, they're gay men. Not a problem but an irritant.
I blog for a living, so I only read things that offer value...suffice it to say, I haven't read much of anything on this site that has provided any value.
Also, lesbians seem to need more than a room to start mingling. We are women, and as such, we typically desire some sort of catalyst, a middle ground to start conversation, unlike men who only need "age, top/bottom, location" to get going.

Posted

Alright so chat rooms are out of the question on this site. While blogging is not a big winner on here either I see. Apparently someone has to post something off the wall to gain a response.

So what do people want to talk about on here aside of sex???

Delirious_Kim
Posted

When I get on chat no one is on it.