Amanda_Fischer_64113

Hmm.... lol - Your WRITES

Amanda_Fischer_64113
Posted

Three women; one engaged, one
married and one a mistress are
chatting about their relationships and
decide to amaze their men. That night, all three will wear a leather bodice (S&M style), stilettos and a mask over their eyes. After a few days, they meet again. The engaged girlfriend said, "The other night, when my boyfriend came back home, he found me with the leather bodice, 12 cms stilettos and mask. He looked at me and said: 'You are the woman of my life, I love you'...then we made love all night long." The mistress said, "Me too; the other night, I met my lover in the office and I was wearing the leather bodice, mega stilettos, mask over my eyes and a raincoat. When I opened the raincoat, he did not say anything.....but we had wild sex all night." The married one said, "The other night, I sent the kids to stay at my mother's. I got myself ready; leather bodice, super stilettos and a mask over my eyes. My husband came back from work, opened the door and said: 'Alright, Batman, what's for dinner?' "

Amanda_Fischer_64113
Posted

I know but I shall write one about women...

Liz_Duffy
Posted

Here's one for the men.

Dear Husband,
Am sorry but am leaving you. For five years I have tried to make this work but its no use. Just recently I made you your favourite meals but you said nothing so I went to the extreme of shaving my hair off and yet still no attention. What's worse is that today I got a call from your boss saying that you had quit today, I know you're going through a rough patch but I refuse to support us both when you refuse to give me love and attention.

Yours truly
Wife
PS am leaving with your brother, Karl

Dear Wife,
For starters I do agree it has been rough and am not the only one who made matters worse but as for my favourite meal? You might have me mistaken for my brother as I have not eaten pork since I turned Jewish and as for the hair cut my mother always told me if you have nothing good to say do not say it. With quitting work, well I had just won the lottery, a whopping £1.5 million so I quit my job and booked tickets for a world round cruise for us to try and save our marriage. However thanks to your letter admitting to you adultery my lawyer tells me you will not be getting a penny of my winnings.

Yours truly
Soon to be ex husband
Ps my brother was born Karen (hope you don't mind)