Chud

I think I'm going potty! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Well guys a quick discussion here about my sanity!
Since my 21st Birthday on Wednesday I've been having random outbursts of laughter mainly because I'm in a good mood XD
Me and my mates joke about saying it's my old age kicking in (even tho I'm the youngest one in the group) but is it normal to randomly burst out with laughter because you're happy? XD

Cecil_Hoover
Posted

yes

Jose_Fernandes-Dias
Posted

no joint?

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yes it is babe, i laugh all the time about stupid stufff lol

Posted

Keep on laughing--we need more people who can be happy and share it with the rest--as long as it isn't an evil witch laugh!!! LOL

Posted

Yes- it is known by the name of the "Silly Giggles". I know because I would get them from time to time myself. So enjoy them!!

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Goes to show you've had a great birthday !!
Keep it up. Nothing wrong with loosing sanity from time to time. Proves we are sane. You are sane I take it?

Orion_Pax
Posted

Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. ~Victor Borge

Posted

Think what the alternative would be... and keep laughing! :-)

Keith_Imeson
Posted

gay people are happy people

Posted

Oh Keith how I wish that was true--then we wouldn't have so many committing suicide BUT we have to keep them happy and gay!

Posted

The way to happiness, so I've heard, is to accept that the place you're at is the place you want to be... That, I assume, is why there are happy penniless, homeless people, and miserable rich guys in mansions! As one author put it (I forget which one), "We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking to the stars."

Posted

I've been through some very rough times in my life, including being homeless (my own fault), losing the love of my life, etc., and yet somehow though I don't know how I knew I would make it and all would add up to making me a great person--here I am at 78 living/loving each moment of my life. No I don't want the aches and pains I have now BUT when I think back to the things I did to get these aches and pains I smile--it was worth it! LOL

Posted

Good on ya, Martin! I hope I can look back and smile like you when I'm your age.

Posted

Martin, I can both empathize and sympathize with you.

Posted

Personally, I look to Almighty Most High God Jesus.

Posted

In my life, I have found that gay people are not happy people.

Posted

William, you must be hanging with the wrong people--the majority of gay people I have dealt and been with are have been great--it might have to do with most of us being activists, having to work together to get things done/changed--I have found gay people to be a lot happier than nongay people plus it has been nongay people who have tried to put me down, to make me feel less worthy than them, to be a pervert, to be thrown out of their lives, etc.
I also don't understand the empathize/sympathize with me thing--I only wish ALL people were as satisfied with life as I am--no I am not happy 24/7--I have my down moments but all I have to do is look at what I have and I get right up again.
People, gay or nongay, are the same except how they may look at life and I look at it with joy--just getting up in the morning is enough to get a smile on my face!

Posted

I must admit I'm happy with my life, I've been single for 10 months (almost 11) yeah, I had a relationship last month but that was 6 days so I don't count that as an actual relationship - but anyway, I'm still happy, I still laugh (as you can tell with this topic! XD )
I have realised myself that gay people are way more happy and jolly than straight folk - I feel the reason for this is because we spent so much time struggling with out sexuality, not understanding, being told it's phase we're only confused and so on that now we have finally discovered ourselves we are not happy with life, we have gotten rid of all out depression in the early stages of our life :P
That's my take on it anyway XD
I know that one day (hopefully) I'll find Mr.Right - we'll have a lovely house, successful careers and enough money in the bank for a lovely holiday abroad every summer

Posted

Richard I have been single BY CHOICE for over 35 years and wouldn't have it any other way. Living alone does not mean being lonely--I have close friends who are there for me and I am there for them whether it is to eat out, go to a movie, etc.
I don't have a lovely house, a successful career or enough money in the bank to take a trip abroad but I am the happiest guy you will ever meet--as long as I wake up in the morning I got it made!!!

6 days????? I'm lucky if it l;asts 6 hours!!!LOL

Posted

I wish you all of that and more, Richard. Many people in here won't know how much you've done to help other members of the gay community, and be there for others even when you were at your lowest. You deserve to be happy.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

I,ve had ups and downs but I seem to make jokes of the bad times and laugh about them and enjoy the good times they can be pretty funny to

Posted

It's good that you can see the funny side of the bad times, Keith. Sometimes laughter really is the best medicine. It's one of my own best "defence mechanisms". Often when you see me at my silliest, making stupid jokes and generally "pratting about", it's when I'm actually at my lowest. I find that I can lift my spirits by making other people laugh, often by making myself the "butt of the joke". I guess it's the "curse of the entertainer", or the "tears of a clown".

Posted

I have been laughing at and with laugh longer than I can remember but it got my through many bad things we all go through in life!