hotshot70

12th Doctor - Gay fans of Doctor Who

Posted

It was announced that the actor to take over the role after Matt Smith leaves is Peter Capaldi. He was in Torchwood. Look him up on IMDB, and tell me what you think

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Wish I still had BBCAmerica to watch the new Dr. Who on, but we can't make rent this month.

Posted

Everyone seems to forget that according to the "Who-lore" A Time Lord can regenerate 12 times, so that means 13 bodies!

Posted

Hey Tristram... You can use a "UK Proxy" to access the BBC iPlayer from anywhere in the world. There are a few free ones which work well.

Scott... The BBC ain't going to butcher the "goose that lays the golden eggs", so you can bet there will be some "plot twist" which will allow the Doctor to regenerate more than 12 times!

Posted

I have some theories. 1) we never actually saw the regeneration from Troughton to Pertwee, it was forced by Time Lords. So, maybe it didn't count. 2) At the end of Logopolis, the "Watcher" was supposedly the Doctor, so perhaps this was a way to regenerate without it costing him one. 3) The Valeyard was supposed to have been the Doctor in future. 4) We never did see the 8th Doctor regenerate, so maybe there is a mix up in the count there. I also had idea that perhaps someone will sacrifice themselves to save the Doctor. Remember, the Master took over Tremas' body to get a new count. In the Five Doctors, they offered the Master "regeneration" I had idea that perhaps Jack Harkness (being unable to die) will somehow assist, perhaps becoming the Doctor. Combining regeneartion and immortality!

Posted

Hey Scott, maybe they should take you on as a staff writer for the series! Hehehe

Posted

well, I used to write trivia about Dr. Who (Doctors 1-7). I even posted some in funtrivia.com. I hate when new directors come in and think they can alter the Who-niverse. I have seen many continuity errors with these latest years (but overall, still a great show) First, The Great Intelligence was the force behind the yeti's, involving those orbs. Then suddenly its involved in snow?

Posted

plus, I wrote some stories, including one (with a friend) which was our 30th anniversary. We had the Doctors meeting people from othe r shows (Star Trek, Red Dwarf, X-Files, Power rangers, etc)