Thatkideddy

How do you know when u losse your v-card. - Gay Guys! <3

Thatkideddy
Posted

How do you know if you lost your virginity? I know about girls. but what about guys. How exactly do you loose it? Just curious.

Karl_Haines
Posted

I believe its simply by having sex lol, not really much else a guy can do to know lol

David_Cloud
Posted

Yes, agreed, and it counts either if you are top with a guy or bottom. Enjoy !!!

JR1
Posted

in some circles its you can lose your virginity by fucking a guy for the first time but if you never got fucked then you are still a Virgin in that respect till you do.

Posted

At 78 I am still a virgin by some people's reasoning as I have never been fucked--on the other hand I've been the pentrator in a lot of anal sex and have been active and passive when it comes to oral sex--since I got my first blow job when I was 14 I don't really consider myself a virgin--and no disres[pect intended I won't ahve sex wit a virgin--I want someone who knows what they are doing and how to do it. :O)

Posted

a male turns a virgin every 7 years if they go with sexual intercourse a female cannot because they're cherry doesnt grow back lol

Posted

Let nature take its course.

Posted

Thurs. Aug 8th, 13, 19:50 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi Group,
Could B Dead Wrong, OK. Don't Think
There is a Loss of Virginity for Guys.
Boys Find Out the Pleasure of Masterbation
on Their Own Really Unless They Do It
With a Friend or Get Their First Blow Job
from a Guy.
Tnx.,
Operator.

Tj_Lerkin
Posted

virginity is lost when you on the bottom and are entered

Posted

I tend to agree with Andrew.

Posted

Not true Tj---I could be laying on my back and you could be sitting on it so the answer would be 'are entered/' :O)

An_Ho
Posted

but how do you know if someone is already "entered"? :O

Keith_Imeson
Posted

if your enjoying what your doing don,t worry about if your a virgin or not just enjoy