Looking for love. - Get HAPPY

Posted

What kind of woman is out there for me if any?
Some very beautiful and women look very fem but discribe themselves as soft butch.
Which I have found to mean they aren't afraid of flirting.
I don't mind it for a while but I get bored real fast of women who just think they can have you.
Then there are others you spend forever getting to know and they fall into bed with someone they don't even know.
I can't believe how a girl can meet someone one day and jump straight into bed with them and then later they wonder why it didn't last.
Well girls I am just going to have to be happy alone because I am not getting involved with anyone as silly as that.
If you don't think you are worth waiting for you aren't.
In fact I think I am over even trying anymore no one seems to have any standards at all these days.
I'm afraid I find it all just disguusting to be honest and I know just saying this may offend some people but it's just how I see things now.
I've seen someone get into six different relationships in the past year and all of them saying this is the one and none lasted.
So here is the recipe' for disaster meet a ramdon people fall in lust (not love) move in with them and swear your undying love to them.
OK by now you are thinking gosh Carol you are a little jaded huh? Well maybe I am but it's just what I see happening all around me and
to be honest people just keep disapointing me so what do you sugguest I do?
Maybe I hope for too much where are the honest loving and caring people?
oh and another thing out and proud lesbians why do they never put a photo on their accounts? Not so proud huh?
So here goes nothing on the internet and a dating site now blah will wonders never cease.
Wouldn't it be good if there was a site like ebay that to actually get what they said they are.
"Shy" means don't bother saying hi you won't get an answer.
"Not willing to relocate" means living with her ex and the new girl friend and whats to move out or just got kicked to the curb and needs a place to stay.
"Bubbly" could mean a drunk idiot I'm sure sure.
"Loves to travel" bad luck I aren't going anywhere next.
"Androgynous" having both masculine and feminine characteristics or maybe they just haven't decided what to be yet.
So if they don't know what they are you don't have a chance in hell of figuring it out either.
" I am proud that I am a trans woman" I am over guys so why do trans women want me?
Oh maybe they want my clothes not sure about that. I have enough issues to deal with in my life right now without having more.
Oh and then there are all the scamers who just want your money well I guess I'm lucky there I have none to give them but then they make you feel like crap.
So wish me luck as I check out the meat market that is on-line dating sites.
Just between you and me I am not keen and I seriously doubt my chances lol so I think I might write what happens here if anyone is interested let me know.

Posted

Carol I don't know how it is in the world of lesbians (though it all sounds very familair) but after 4 exes I realized that I was not meant to be in a 'partner' relationship--was the best decision of my life--I am alone but not lonely--I have friends WHEN I want them and we leave each other alone when we want to be alone--the main thing is we are all without partners and can come and go as we want IF we want--I made this decision in 1984 and have no regretted it for one moment! Living alone does not mean being lonely!

Karen_Wright
Posted

Did you and your g/f give up hope love?

Posted

I've never been on a dating site before and just thought it would be interesting to check it out. I like making new friends and I think that's all it would be.
I am happy being alone but if someone special came into me life that would be lovely.

Posted

I wish people will learn that life IS short--I am 78 and it is almost over--I have had a lot of bad things happen in my life but I have/had a great life--a year from now this will all be forgotten--get out and enjoy life.

Posted

Good for the 92 year old!!!
Okay it is MY reaction but you sound so sad and I don't like people feeling that way--WE choose how WE feel--no one can make us sad, angry, happy, unhappy, etc. WE do that to ourselves--hopefully I am wrong about the sad part.

Would love to hear what the 92 year old says--man or woman? I live with 285 seniors, most over 75--you should hear our discussions down at The Point in the evening at sunset--we come from all different walks of life and backgrounds---send your professor done heer if he/she wants to learn something!!!

Posted

Whoa!!!! Carol I was not judging you--I worlk with TEENS dying of AIDS--I am surrounded by old people where I live with some dying every week--I see people with cancer fading away--I could go on--I also see how people handle problems differently--those who no matter what the circumstances can enjoy a sunset.
You ask how do I know you---I don't except what you are saying here--is it a lie? Is it truth? I prefer to believe the latter.
I am a Pollyanna, sunshine, positive, happy guy who at 78 am enjoying life--THAT IS MY CHOICE! I have decided as long as I wake up in the moring I have it made.
The saddest sentence I think that you wrote was "of course as I never get any help with anything." and my immediate thoughts are why? What are you doing wrong?
I have had congetsive heart failure---5 years ago I had a pig's valve replace my heart aorta valve--I am a mass of black and blue because of Warfarin--I take 13 medicines--I live on Social Security supplimented by HUD living--I've gone bankrupt twice--lost the love of my life--and I wouldn't trade a moment of my life as it made me the happy man I am today---that is MY choice--the very rare times I get sad (like I face an operation on Monday) I keep it to myself--MY CHOICE because I know I will turn it around in a half houe or less.
Carol you may not iike what I say or believe it but we make our choices how to live our lives--sometimes choosing things taht aren't good for us but it is our choice--I am a firm believer in saying won't instead of can't.
I do not want to upset you but these are MY feelings and if you prefer I don't express how I feel just let me know..
For a second time you write "but no one helps so I make the best of things.' Have you ever figured out why?

Posted

Someone suggested I try on dating site.
I am NOT looking for anyone I am happy alone
THANK YOU

Karen_Wright
Posted

You poor thing. I love ya!!!