Crazy days of summer - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hi. Been gone for a while. At my former job, I sat in front of a computer all day. I no longer have that luxury, and my free time is filled with reading or writing. What would I be if not a writer?

Anyway, just letting y'all know I'm still alive and MISSING this place and all o' you like crazy.

My family went overseas this week and will not return for two and a half months, and my side dish has been getting cold feet, so I haven't heard from him in nearly two weeks. Very indecisive fellow. Most of my local friends are in the mountains for the summer, which basically means that I am alone. It gives me time to write! but I get quite lonely sometimes.

I don't get online too often these days, but drop me a message & I'll see it. I'd love to just have nice contact with folks and not be so smurfing lonely. Love a nice phone conversation or text or whatever--get together for a drink or a trip to the river.

Anyway, please be in touch. I miss you all so much! Wish I could spend more time in here like the olden days. Hope it will be soon. Ciao. Ciao. Ciao!

Tiggerdean
Posted

Good to have you back Jack. I have been using facebook less and less and unfortunately I find that I loose touch with friends but maybe that's the world we are evolving into. Real human contact can't be duplicated but for folks who like to stay home that's a challenge.
ttyl
T

Posted

Welcome back Jack--take advantage of the alone time--spoil yourself---I do it 24/7!!!!

Posted

I have long felt that we are social creatures by nature. The degree to which we need interaction with others can differ between individuals, but we all crave some social interaction. I do not understand how so many people can feel like they are satisfying their need for social interaction through the internet. I need a physical link, seeing hearing or touching another person. Were you or someone else talking about a writers group in your area? I think creative people have a stronger need for social interaction, because that is the inspiration for our work.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I've had times like that, I always think of the song Cruel Summer. Any time ya wanna talk, 203-463-9034. It's a cruel, cruel summer with me on my own.