strange situation - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hi guys!
i really am not too public, about some issues in my life. but lately, i have gone through a situation which left me stunned.
there's this guy who's so obsessed with me, and i don't know what to do about him.we get to see often, but i always hardened up my attitude, to keep him away, but at the same time i felt like i was being unfair to him.
i decided we could just talk and spend some time together.on several occasions, he expressed a desire for sex. then on the last one, we actually got to kissing. then i realised my body didn't just feel his own. i felt terrible, and left at once.
i don't know if i should go on with him, cuz i really have no intentions of having sex with him.
what do you guys say about all of this.

Posted

It's over before it begins--go with your gut feelings and they seem to be shouting NO!
He wants more than you want to give so get out of it now before you do something 'to make him feel better' and hurting him instead--leave him be.

Jim_Bond
Posted

I say the same as Martin. Go back to your hardened attitude BUT this time do not relent and start kissing and being alone with him. I have been in the same situation just this past winter (Canadian) and so I know what you are going through. Be true to yourself!

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Tell him the truth, you have no sexual interest in him. You can be friends, but there will be no pini-pini of any sort!

Posted

thanks guys, i really apreciate your advice.
Jim seems to be the hard type. LOL

Jim_Bond
Posted

In both ways. LOL