Joel_Villarreal

. Monteith found dead... Glee Singer - Gay Guys! <3

Joel_Villarreal
Posted

The 31-year-old actor was found dead on Saturday at the Fairmont Pacific Rim hotel, a luxurious hotel in downtown Vancouver. The young man was known for his role of Finn Hudson in the hit Fox musical comedy series but also for his substance abuse. Monteith checked in to the hotel on July 6 but missed his noon checkout time on Saturday. The hotel staff discovered his body in his room on the 21st floor a bit later in the afternoon. No foul play is suspected, and no cause of death has been given. An autopsy on Monteith’s body is scheduled today.

The Fox Broadcasting Company, 20th Century Fox Television and the executive producers of Glee said in a statement: “We are deeply saddened by this tragic news. Cory was an exceptional talent and an even more exceptional person. He was a true joy to work with and we will all miss him tremendously. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and loved ones.”

A.T_Kiani
Posted

oh my god,he was awesome ,I got upset

Posted

As an old man I get tee'd off when someone 70 dies and people say "He was so young." No! Cory was too young but maybe he has found peace.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

it seem,s that drugs and other abusive behaviour go hand in hand with celebrities

Posted

They are the exception to the rule--believe it or not most are family people--you only hear about the ones that go off the rail