Millie_Camacho

Why been so you - The Rainbow Lounge

Millie_Camacho
Posted

maybe a couple of years ago people calling me a bitch was ok and i dont mind to be called that way.but right now im such a completely different woman since i met the girl of my life and since then we been working so hard.Hey come on u fall in love right right as i did and im way si happy for that but this last month been the worse for us.I wont give detaisl at all but my gf for years been in comma for quiet some time and i only aks for prayers from all of u,And guess what not even one single human been if i will call u that send me a support comment.Sorry if i might have some typos writing in her but wth i was just looking for somekind of support,once again this is a dead site,boring and of course no feelings.Thanks God i dont need this place to find a Woman.cause i will be way gone..Before you point fingers think of yourself and ask yourself if u really really deserve it.
Thanks God bless all and hpe no one have to go thru whats im going thru.

Kyston
Posted

Millie I am truly sorry for your suffering! Of course we will keep you and your gf in our prayers! Keep your faith strong and don't get discouraged. He is with those who need and accept Him.