Becky_Firecracker

Documentary about virginity - Gay Guys! <3

Becky_Firecracker
Posted

Would you like to take part in a TV documentary which explores what young people today think about sex and virginity?

We are looking for people between the ages of 16-21 who haven't yet had sex and are at a point in their life where they are thinking about it to share their thoughts on the worries, expectations and understanding of sex.

If you have not yet lost your virginity and would like some more information on the documentary please get in contact at sexualattitudes@firecrackerfilms.com or on facebook.

Thanks!

Our website is firecrackerfilms.com

Posted

I don't qualify at all (LOL) but it does sound interesting and I would be curious to read the final report--good luck

Jonas_Stein
Posted

interesting...

Posted

Checked out the web site--need to look at some of the documentaries!

kennethcyc123
Posted

agree with martin, HAHA
its interesting topic i used to ask ppl about it around . HAHA
as the story came back its got selling point for parent to know haha

Posted

Hey, I'd like to take part in the documentary. I'm from India, moving to Montreal in a month. I am still a virgin but I dont know what I want right now because the place where I lived, there were no guys around but now being in a different context, I really am at a loss as I have never thought about this topic. I would love to talk about my views and what my opinions.

Please feel free to talk to me about anything related to the topic. I would love to be a part of such an exploratory documentary that would allow me to explore myself.