Women - Love and Romance

Ti****

Posted

Question: What kind of women do you like: butch or femme and WHY?

Posted

femme!! i don't like btch girl cuz they look like boys

Posted

Definitely butch. I am more of a femme and I just don't 'click' with other femmes, if that makes sense.

Posted

I don't like butch, because woman who look or behave like man or a woman always wear lipstick and make up...I like it better nature. I guest that leave me with soft butch, Yes, I'm a soft butch and i like soft butch. ; - )

Posted

I like butch and soft butch girls I am very femme and well I have dated other femmes I am way more attracted to the soft butch/butch girls

Posted

I love femme's, I like soft butches and I'm a tomboy Something about a girly girl is hot. A lady in the street and a freak in the bed lol No offense to anyone!

Posted

I am definitely a soft butch and I like .. well anywhere from a soft butch to a femme .. I guess in the way of labels im a boi .. if anyone has heard of that, but i like chicks who are more girlie than me :P

Posted

I'm clearly a femme. I adore butch women - not because they look or act like men, but because they're secure in who they are - a woman with often masculine features or tendencies. A butch woman often understands women on an emotional level, yet many are respectfully chivalrous and know how to cherish a femme.

Posted

i seem to go for the more tomboy type of girl, i find them naturally pretty and fit. bit more of a femme myself n that dosent rly wrk with another, not rly in to butch, like a little fitty, just thought id comment x

Posted

Thank you Carly, for explaining exactly how I feel beautifully!

Posted

Yes, isnt she awesome Heather?

Posted

Personally I don't care. I have dated them all. As long as they don't "pack" I'm good. I think all women are beautiful. Every women has something that I can find attractive. I could care less what a women d***s herself in, as long as she knows who she is and is comfortable with herself. Hell I used to be a cheerleader in high school, but I hated it. Look at me now, no where near a femme anymore.

Posted

I am a soft butch. In the romance and dating departments, I am attractive to femme women. I I love femmes. . Femmes turn me on.

Posted

Femme because in my experience they r more tender and sensitive to the needs of others. Too many butch give me the impression they would like to be like a man and I am not attracted to men.

Posted

I have to disagree with you Lori. I am nothing like a man. I actually get offended when people insinuate that I act or look like a man. I am VERY much a woman. I LOVE eing a woman. I am very excited when i am touching a femme woman and I am very dominant sexually and in other ways however , I am a mushy , toughy mouse who really doesn't mind a little holding every now and then myself. No insensitivity here at all. I am very sensitive and nurturing. So I guess i resent that comment. Even though I may look masculine on the outside, I am a soft and sensitive woman on the inside.

Posted

I'm a tomboy I used to only like femme's you know girly girls. Girls that spend 2 hours in the bathroom before they go to the store lol. I decided to see what else is out their. I find femmes to be into themselfs way to much. They think there shit don't stink and that's a little upsetting. I've been talking to a few different people and I've broaden my horizon, like someone else said it's not the clothes and hair that make the person it's the heart and personality.

Posted

Hey I take of offense to femmes being full of themselves because I am completely the opposite everything I do is for someone else... yes I like to be pretty but I know I am no better then anyone else just because of the way I look.... thats kinda stuff has nothing to do with being femme or butch thats to do with the persons attitude... as you guys said its not about the look its about the person.

Posted

Dom sorry however i feel like you are judgmental with this one. I feel femme women are beautiful , now this isnt cuz its my preference, it is cuz they are. They take care of their physique, they take pride in how they look, they are amazing. I love nothing more than to see a gorgeous, confident feminine woman. I see where you are coming from Dom however i have to disagree on this one. I think ANYONE could e arrogant and full of themselves. ANYONE-- butch women included.

Posted

No femmes are beautiful and they are my weakness! Just the ones that I meet are really into themselfs sorry ladies I guess I should have explained it better I'm sorry I didn't mean to be an ass! Oh and yes everyone can be way to into themselfs.

Posted

I'm totally agree with Lori

Posted

Well, I'm sort of in the middle between soft butch and femme. I grew up a total tomboy. However as an adult, I wear makeup and carry a purse, but I don't wear fingernail polish or wear a dress, lol. But I'm totally attracted to femmes... The best would be an intelligent, caring, beautiful femme... that's the woman for me.

Posted

I seriously like them all..i am more of a combination of both depending on my company...so I do like Butch at the same time i can roll with a femme..so there is no much o a difference with me.