William_Gutiérrez

I'ma make a Youtube, what'dya think??? - Gay Guys! <3

William_Gutiérrez
Posted

My friend wanted mi to actually use my channel, so I thought, ej why not. We gonna make some vids this week. As I will, but I have a question, anything (subject) you'd like mi to cover in the coming vids? Also, will anyone watch'em? I'll check this later tonight, I was just curious, Let mi know what 'ya think, the URL will be up in a week or so once the vids are ready.

Posted

Are YOU going to star in them??? Is it THOSE kind of vidios??? LOL
Of course I will watch them--just give us the URL address--by the way I have a few of where I live under greatmartin

William_Gutiérrez
Posted

Jaja, no not THOSE type. xD
Just random stuff, maybe mi singing... "Vlogs" and such. :P
Mmmk. Will do.

Posted

hot naughty kiss on your boypusssy ....... your dutch stallion brrrrrrr

Jose_Fernandes-Dias
Posted

te esperamos cariño...

William_Gutiérrez
Posted

Graças. ANd I'm Spanish Eric not Dutch. :P

Posted

dutch stallions are good; believe me

William_Gutiérrez
Posted

I haven't tried. But I'll keep that in mind. xD

Posted

you never did suck a dutch boy? you never have been fucked by a hot dutch stallion? what experiences doy ou have? and are you hungry bottom?

William_Gutiérrez
Posted

I'm top. Jeje, and I normally with in my own race though I had a few white before. and a black girl. But that's it. Not much ethnic diversity. :P

Keith_Imeson
Posted

William I will watch if your wearing speedos

William_Gutiérrez
Posted

Jaja, I'll see what I can do... but why would I wear speedo's? I'll just put something more comical like a leaf or a happy face to hide my no-no's. You'll just have to imagine them. xP

Jose_Fernandes-Dias
Posted

love your idea William... esperando...

William_Gutiérrez
Posted

Will do. Sorry for the delay. Just been quite hectic around here. I let ya'll know when es up. :P

Jose_Fernandes-Dias
Posted

te esperamos por supuesto...