getting over a bad relantionship - Love and Romance

Je****

Posted

ok so how do you get over the fact that the last two relantionships you have been in were all lies. the first didnt want me they were just pressured into asking me out by god knows who and then the last guy only asked me cuz he thought dating me was going to make my already depressing life in his eyes better only to dump me cuz he didnt want me how does any of that make sense? i just dont understand.

Posted

I now the feelingiv gotin dumt to I dont get it to you need a hug;hug;

Posted

some people are just plain cruel. They are 'sheep in wolves clothing'! I can't make sense of them, either. However, I know, really THEY ARE ARE THE LOSERS in the end...Karma!

Teresa_Silvers
Posted

Yep!!!! Karma is a bitch!!!

Posted

some play on others kindness or their *** thou its sad it's real. my belief never let the *** u go through from others change who u r always b true to u and sometimes it makes u wana just become mean and nasty to others don't remember u didn't like things will get better we learn as we move on and it make us stronger

Posted

@ Jessica, sorry to hear ur goin thru this *** of being in bad relationships, n I agree with all the rest....Karma will have its turn n we must learn n move on. U will get thru this in time comes healings. Take care.

Posted

thanks you guys are so kind everyone i know is like just shut up and move on. its nice to know there are people out there willing to help

Posted

Sorry you're having all that *** Jessica, I know how you feel. I thought that I would be with my ex of 26 yrs for life. That didn't happen, I left her cause I was tired of being treated like a child & having everything blamed on me. After I left her, I found out she was sleeping with our son's Godfather. Talk about ***, that damned near cut me in two, as you can see I survived and you will too.

Posted

I'm kinda going through the same thing and I honestly don't know. It's hard but I think you just need to take it one day at a time and work on letting all of your anger toward these people go, it's only going to poison you in the end. They WILL get their's eventually, just know that.