I miss how you would beat me till I couldn’t breathe
I miss the bleeding
The cutting
The suffering
The dying
I miss the cold hard floors
I miss the bitter dark nights

Posted

Though it is good writing--and no not what I expected--it is too much masochistic for me--I have never felt that way so it is hard for me to understand it but then again I've never killed anyone but I read murder mysteries.

Good work Roman.

Roman_James
Posted

Thank you, I typed this song in 30 minutes. I was feeling weakness and reminiscing what I went through as a child and how I haven't been in a decent relationship with anyone. I put the two ideas together and come up with an individual who suffers in a relationship but cannot live without that kind of abuse. It is a song of feeling desperation, twisted, and at the same time I see this kind of "love" or "relationships" or hear about it from friends in their troubled relationships or movies. It isn't a stranger to me because I've felt it before growing up years ago but I've escaped it to live a better life. Yet sometimes, it haunts me still. It is there like a shadow, it is a familiar face. Too many, it doesn't make sense.

Posted

I agree with Martin, good writing not what I expected. I hope you didn't stay with this person just so you could feel all this hatred, hurt and humiliation. It isn't worth that kind of stuff.

Roman_James
Posted

The is an idea, invention, of a person who live like this. The song was inspired by my childhood and other people's troubled relationships. I wrote this song because I was inspired. I was never in a relationship where I was hated, hurt, or humiliated.
This song was like drawing a picture, using my imagination to create something, a song. It's not real. I didn't live it.